Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why the need for clomid with forma-stanzol?

Good discussion. I agree clomid is risky because of mood swings and depression. But I also feel pct is risky without it. That being said, unleashed is an awesome product. But can it and post cycle really mimic what clomid does? Don't mind running OTC along with a serm but dropping the serm altogether? I'm skeptical and worried it would turn out badly the one time I try it

No, it doesn't work at all like Clomid. It increases FreeT so you have more of your own T while your body starts to recover. Even if clomid worked for you, it'll stop working ponce you stop and then you have to start recovering all over again.

Everyone has had some really good input and a big thanks to MONTANA for dropping by after my PM! I ask all this because I know my body and I would probably be prone to the side effects of clomid and after researching it ... I really dont want to use it unless it is absolutely necessary but it doesnt sound like it is in my case.. So right now my PCT plan is Methyll EAA, Forma-stanzol, and test infusion... I can run it like this but now I am considering adding in some Unleashed and maybe Unleashed and Post Cycle. Actually I will definitely add in Unleashed to make it Unleashed/Methyll Eaa/Test Infusion and Forma as my PCT ............... so would adding Post Cycle be overkill?

Top Bottom