Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why I Love Playoff Hockey!!!

41 BLOCKED shots in game 7...what the fuck.

That's what it takes to win in the playoffs...selflessness and courage. Not many guys on Washington were willing to sacrifice their bodies by diving in front of 80-100mph frozen rubber projectiles, and that's why they're booking tee times today.

Halak just tripled his salary with whatever team signs him next year...

~EZ

my assessment of the playoffs so far (played since i was 3, fan for 30 years):

ovi is the greatest single player in the world. hands down. this past series, specifically the last 2 games, his play could be described as motionless. without the puck, he did nothing. if i had to choose between ovi and sidney, sidney is the greatest team player right now. he elevates his team and i hate him dearly, being a flyers fan.

habs look solid. b's look solid. flyers, unfortunately, got the injury bug but that isnt an excuse. it happens to every team. pens are solid. eastern conference will probably go to the pens but the habs could be a spoiler. i think the b's probably beat the flyers.

western conference: who knows.

the playoffs have been awesome this year. love playoff time.

my assessment of the playoffs so far (played since i was 3, fan for 30 years):

ovi is the greatest single player in the world. hands down. this past series, specifically the last 2 games, his play could be described as motionless. without the puck, he did nothing. if i had to choose between ovi and sidney, sidney is the greatest team player right now. he elevates his team and i hate him dearly, being a flyers fan.

habs look solid. b's look solid. flyers, unfortunately, got the injury bug but that isnt an excuse. it happens to every team. pens are solid. eastern conference will probably go to the pens but the habs could be a spoiler. i think the b's probably beat the flyers.

western conference: who knows.

the playoffs have been awesome this year. love playoff time.

ovie is a jacked ass bodybuidler that cant come in right on comp day. who gives a fuck. hes already proven hes not on sid's level

Gotta agree with tim on a few points(except on being a Flyers fan) without the Devils or Caps the conference is the Penguins to lose, and Ovechkin was completely invisible in those last 2 games...

I have a feeling we may see Pens/Wings 3...

~EZ

Gotta agree with tim on a few points(except on being a Flyers fan) without the Devils or Caps the conference is the Penguins to lose, and Ovechkin was completely invisible in those last 2 games...

I have a feeling we may see Pens/Wings 3...

~EZ

san jose looked good last night. western conference is wide open. could be chicago.

Top Bottom