Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why I can't stand most American Puerto Rican Women

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow! I am totally offended by this thread. How bout you stop stereotyping people by their race. For your information, I'm Puerto Rican. I have never been nasty to anyone, just because. In fact my job depends on me being friendly and having a good attitude. Also, I have 3 sisters who are just as sweet if not sweeter than me. My female cousins are the same way too.

Sorry you had a few bad experiences but you can't put all Puerto Rican’s in a bowl and label it bitch. If I used my bad experiences in life I would have to label all men as assholes and become a lesbian. Luckily I'm smart enough to know never to generalize.

flexygrl said:
Wow! I am totally offended by this thread. How bout you stop stereotyping people by their race. For your information, I'm Puerto Rican. I have never been nasty to anyone, just because. In fact my job depends on me being friendly and having a good attitude. Also, I have 3 sisters who are just as sweet if not sweeter than me. My female cousins are the same way too.

Sorry you had a few bad experiences but you can't put all Puerto Rican’s in a bowl and label it bitch. If I used my bad experiences in life I would have to label all men as assholes and become a lesbian. Luckily I'm smart enough to know never to generalize.

So why did your boyfriend cheat on you then?

LOL! Nice! Well, hmmmmm, he had a fetish for fat women. I'm not fat. Does that answer your question? Not to mention that was pretty mean. A real nice low blow. I really hope you were just joking around.

flexygrl said:

How You Doin? ;)

flexygrl said:
LOL! Nice! Well, hmmmmm, he had a fetish for fat women. I'm not fat. Does that answer your question? Not to mention that was pretty mean. A real nice low blow. I really hope you were just joking around.

You're PR and not fat????

flexygrl said:

dont take anything anyone here says seriously

most everyone here is hugly predjudice

i did live in nj awhile and the latin community is alot like the black community were women are very oppinonated, strong, with bold personality

BO-DEN said:
dont take anything anyone here says seriously

most everyone here is hugly predjudice

i did live in nj awhile and the latin community is alot like the black community were women are very oppinonated, strong, with bold personality

If a man says something in a forest and no woman is around is he still wrong?

BO-DEN said:
lol the hugest population of "chikas" in the us all ignorant and ghetto

I hate to generalize....but I work for a luxury auto finance company who deals directly with the luxury car dealers....but they are closing our office & moving it to Parsippany, NJ. The ladies they hired to replace us totally fit the above description along with being immature, fat, loud and unprofessional.

We did start calling them chicas too...didn't know anyone else called them that....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom