Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why Don't They have A Gay Channel Instead Shoving Homosexuality Down Our Throats?

Mitchellm said:
"Natural selection at work"? Is it "natural selection" that millions of people in Africa are dying from AIDS and they're not gay? You're an idiot.

Do you know so many people in Africa are dying of aids? Because they are stupid. They believe in stupid witchdoctors that tell them to sleep with virgins to get rid of there aids. Dumb morons.

curling said:

Do you know so many people in Africa are dying of aids? Because they are stupid. They believe in stupid witchdoctors that tell them to sleep with virgins to get rid of there aids. Dumb morons.

And this advances your arguments against gays how??

:confused:

In a modern society AIDs remains almost ( notice I said ALMOST) exclusively a disease among gays and junkies with gays in the lead. If you want evidence visit the CDC website.

Mitchellm said:
"Natural selection at work"? Is it "natural selection" that millions of people in Africa are dying from AIDS and they're not gay? You're an idiot.

Natural selection would also eliminate people with lower intelligence. Africa hasn't quite caught up to the rest of the world as far as AIDS awareness. So it could be natural selection at work.

plifter said:

Natural selection would also eliminate people with lower intelligence.

Well, that would explain why you were born suffering from the "Asian curse."

I had laid off you for a while but I've grown weary once more of reading your diatribes on AIDS and homosexuals.

runner said:
since gays rarely procreate, wouldn't "natural selection" have eliminated them already?

Only if homosexuality is strictly hereditary.

Top Bottom