Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why Don't They have A Gay Channel Instead Shoving Homosexuality Down Our Throats?

curling

Man, I am so sick of seeing homosexual activity on just about every movie or TV show. Man, Hollywood has definetely gone Hollyweird. You know if gays want to see gay activity, why don't they just make gay movies and tv shows for them. I mean could care less about their lifestyle if they want to live( that's their purogative) but why do I have to watch it?

Hollywood is trying to brainwash us to accept the homosexual lifestyle. Maybe some of ya'll have got brainwashed it ain't working on me. I say give them their own channel so I never have to see another dude kissing another one again YUCK!!!!!!!

what the hell are you watching... :confused: , hmmmmm I cant think of anything on tv I watch that has gay activity on it..... I dont recall any movies Ive recntly seen that have gay action in them either......

there's some truth to what you say. it's definitely trendy to have a gay character in your sitcom (and some dramas) nowadays.

i also agree that hollywood is liberal and IS trying to make it more acceptable. i'm not sure that's a bad thing, however. i think young, impressionable kids will have less of a negative attitude towards gays than they did in your generation.

Live and let live.

Can't say that I've seen any films with 2 men kiissing. What have you been watching?

curling said:
Man, I am so sick of seeing homosexual activity on just about every movie or TV show. Man, Hollywood has definetely gone Hollyweird. You know if gays want to see gay activity, why don't they just make gay movies and tv shows for them. I mean could care less about their lifestyle if they want to live( that's their purogative) but why do I have to watch it?

Hollywood is trying to brainwash us to accept the homosexual lifestyle. Maybe some of ya'll have got brainwashed it ain't working on me. I say give them their own channel so I never have to see another dude kissing another one again YUCK!!!!!!!

There is no brainwashing going on. The facts speak for themselves.....GAYS HAVE BECOME A DOMINANT FORCE IN THE AMERICAN LANDSCAPE.......

These shows are only reflecting reality.

Maybe you should rent some old episodes of "Fathers Know Best."...............You're in the wrong decade, buddy.

Ryan is a homo is hiding, and living with some guy last I remember. Anything to rebel against his rich, republican parents.

Jim--
I just think its pathetic when the white majority jumps on any and everyone who is different from them.

Particulary when those citizens being jumped on are usually law abiding citizens.

Top Bottom