Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why Don't They have A Gay Channel Instead Shoving Homosexuality Down Our Throats?

rushx79 said:

humans unlike other animals enjoy the act of sex. most animals ejaculate almost instantly after penetration. so the whole theory of it not being a natural act is flawed. i still think it is strange and i dont understand how you could choose ass over pussy, but thats their choice. how many guys do you know that are trying to procreate every time they sleep with a woman anyway?? i know thats the last thing i want to happen when i sleep with a woman at this point in my life.

Well, really it's not flawed. I don't care what you say, the reason animals try and procreate is because they "enjoy" it. The males look forward to mating and try any chance they get. However, just like humans, the female decides if they accept the male or not and only give it up when they are ready. They may not think, "I gotta do this to make that female pregnant," but they're embedded with that desire so that the genes will get passed on. It's all evolutionary. The only reason we don't have babies everytime we fuck is cuz we're smart enough to come up with contraceptives. But that desire stems psychologically from the primal need to carry on our genes. It's just evolved to a past time.

Its a lifestyle that has existed forever and is now gaining more acceptance as old people with close minds pass on. Young kids are now accepting of this more than grownups which is sad. From my standpoint being a gay man I don't need television or acceptance from anybody including our government. I don't need a parade a rainbow flag on my car since at the end of the day I am a human put on this earth by god or whoever you choose to belive in. I live my life wanting no special rights and feel as though I don't need them. Being gay has not closed any doors on me ever and never will. People know me for who I ma and when they find out its like who cares. I to am very straight looking and acting and am turned off by who represents us on television. Being that most of the producers and the likes are gay themselves that would account for more gay stuff on TV and movie. It sells so put it out there and the bottom line is its all about $$$$

I think that George should have a gay section on the board and make May the moderator of it after all he wants to become a moderator any way. Then ban him from posting on the rest of the board so we straight folks don't have to hear about his life style. Just a thought... I am a tolerant person but some times May just goes too far with his open gayness. We will always have gay people in this world, and they have rights too, but I just don't want to hear about their life style choices.

Hey LaserFaggot:

Put me on your ignore list. Problem solved! Now go fuck yourself you cum guzzling closet case!

Love ya,
May1010

Top Bottom