Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why Don't They have A Gay Channel Instead Shoving Homosexuality Down Our Throats?

It seems to me that if gays are presented, daily, with images of straight couples shoving their tongues down each others' throats, then straights should be able to stomach seeing the equivalent gay activity in mass entertainment.
If this disturbs you, vote with your dollars by refusing to watch. That's Capitalism.

:think:

Jim---I've addressed this issue before, so here it is:WHO CARES?

Some people have been writing about my sexuality---alleging that I'm gay.

Well, first.....none of your business, unless I make it someone's business....which I haven't.

Second, I do not define my sexuality in anyway. I've had pussy, I've had meat....either way....it's all good, depending on the person. I've had both kinds of relationships. I've gotten satisfaction from both.

Why box yourself into a specific label----that goes for both gays and straights? I would rather live my life having experienced it all, so that when the time comes for me to check out I will have, in fact, experienced it all.

It's all about the person you are with, everything else, in my view is secondary.

Who knows, I could one day when I'm older sail into the sunset with some ol' bitch or I could play bingo with Frank. Or, I might choose to have a three person relationship---I will never rule anything out. What makes the individual unique is his or her ability to always regenerate.

At any rate, if you're looking for a self-proclaimed label you aren't going to get it.

Other than that, enjoy yourself. and love yourself and your mother.......peace

Weapon X said:
It seems to me that if gays are presented, daily, with images of straight couples shoving their tongues down each others' throats, then straights should be able to stomach seeing the equivalent gay activity in mass entertainment.
If this disturbs you, vote with your dollars by refusing to watch. That's Capitalism.

I agree w/ Weapon X on this issue ONLY.

You're being disingenuous, RyanH, you also agreed with me the other day on the topic of victimless crimes.
Don't be afraid of finding common ground with a Libertarian... :D

OK...that's two issues I agree w/ Weapon X on. But, the majority of the time you are still wrong.:D

Not trying to label you bro, so chill out. Just trying to get the facts, just the facts. I am always out of the loop on this board, so I am just trying to know the people I am familiar with. I never said being a cock sucker was a bad thing;)

No sweat Jim.....Again, I've had both, enjoy both. So maybe that gives you somewhat of an answer.

ryanh -- i am very impressed with your views on sexuality. i feel the same way. i also believe that humanity will eventually get to a point where everyone can see things like that. of course, people like curling, plifter, outlaw and beardedclam will be riding in the caboose of the evolution train.

Decibel---

Labels are all just another attempt by society to have answers to everything....sometimes things aren't "black and white".....there can be alot of gray area, even in the area of sexuality....

There isn't always a category or a label or an answer to everything....Often we just are because we are.

Top Bottom