Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why Don't They have A Gay Channel Instead Shoving Homosexuality Down Our Throats?

Well, back to the topic....
Hollywood creates programs that will sell to advertisers
And advertisers only purchase shows they think people will watch,
and if people don't watch it, the show dies pretty fast, gay or straight.
So if you're seeing a lot of gay characters on tv, it's because people are watching them,
and the advertisers know it; not because some gay mafia is out to change America.

Gays are not entirely happy about the exposure either.
Most of the characters on tv shows are not typical representations.
I have so little in common with the character Jack McFarland on "Will and Grace" I cringe when I see how they're portraying gay people.
Notice Will never has sex, or a boyfriend (ok, once and the guy was a closeted sports announcer and you never saw them even touch).

I think curling has a RELIGIOUS objection to this as well ???

You can't act like Christian is the ONLY religion on thisi planet.

fsiff97-9.gif

hatewatc.gif

Last edited:
Johnny,

I have no beef with you. You seem like a nice enough guy that just happens like guys. You are not like some of the other gay people I have seen trying to shove their lifestyle down people's throats.

I am a Christian but I think there are other people that dissaprove of homosexual behavior that are not Christians. For instance powerlifter and I think beardedclam is a Jew. I believe there are a few other religions that frown on homosexual activety as well.

As far as the movies I just watched one last night "Saving Silverman" had some fat gay dude kissing some old coach and it was gross. Looks like in the new American Pie the girls want the two dudes to kiss. WTF? Chicks are not into that at all. Then in "Dude Where's My Car they kiss for some stupid reason. I can think of alot of other ones but I just would rather not.

How do you know I'm not asexual WeaponX......Lately, I haven't been in the mood for anyone else, but myself.:D

I only ask that pics be removed so that others won't be slandered or defamed or belittled.

In regards to me,,,,bring em' on.

If you can't take the heat, get outta the kitchen.

ye let's make aboard for fags so they wouldnt bother us anymore lol

Top Bottom