Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why Don't They have A Gay Channel Instead Shoving Homosexuality Down Our Throats?

May1010 said:

Well, that would explain why you were born suffering from the "Asian curse."

I had laid off you for a while but I've grown weary once more of reading your diatribes on AIDS and homosexuals.

May, ever since you posted that pic of yourself I've had the strange desire to fuck you up the ass.

Gays have been on the TV for quite some time, for those of you with shorter attention spans. (You didn't *really* think that Uncle Arthur on "Bewitched" was straight, did you?)

About the only point of agreement I have with some of you is yes, gays and lesbians have had a hell of a lot more exposure in the media in the past 10 years. This seems to reflect a more general acceptance of them in society, esp. in issues like adoption, partnership rights etc. I understand that many people have big old issues with having to see images of guys kissing. Well, TURN THE FUCKING CHANNEL. That's what the remote's there for, so you can watch something you want to watch. We're in the general population, we pay taxes and spend money like everyone else, and you probably even have one that's related to you. If society has come to a more-or-less neutral position about gays & lesbians, why the hell shouldn't we be in the media?

I've read somewhere that homosexuality is a hereditary psychological defect in men's minds. The study was aborted prematurely due to political reasons. Some people dont even want to consider this...but what if???

Guys, have you ever realized that homosexuality may be wrong and just something screwy with your heads. No flame but it just doesn't make sense in the evolutionary scheme of things. Why do we fuck? To carry on our genes. Two guys hooking up just doesn't serve any purpose and doesn't make sense according to how the body was designed. For truly correct behavior, we can always look to wild animals as a whole. The real fucked up things we do, animals don't--i.e. Kill each other, homosexual activity, hate, etc.

68GT350 said:
I've read somewhere that homosexuality is a hereditary psychological defect in men's minds. The study was aborted prematurely due to political reasons. Some people dont even want to consider this...but what if???

Guys, have you ever realized that homosexuality may be wrong and just something screwy with your heads. No flame but it just doesn't make sense in the evolutionary scheme of things. Why do we fuck? To carry on our genes. Two guys hooking up just doesn't serve any purpose and doesn't make sense according to how the body was designed. For truly correct behavior, we can always look to wild animals as a whole. The real fucked up things we do, animals don't--i.e. Kill each other, homosexual activity, hate, etc.

humans unlike other animals enjoy the act of sex. most animals ejaculate almost instantly after penetration. so the whole theory of it not being a natural act is flawed. i still think it is strange and i dont understand how you could choose ass over pussy, but thats their choice. how many guys do you know that are trying to procreate every time they sleep with a woman anyway?? i know thats the last thing i want to happen when i sleep with a woman at this point in my life.

Well I am definitely not in favour of segregation and so I think we should have an inclusive, tolerant society. Without special channels for each and every minority.

But there is however one minority that I hate and that I think should be outcast and banned from the rest of us: That is the minority of "absolute idiots" that seem to roam our society today. You know the sort... the ones who think they're 35% bodyfat ain't too bad, who go to McDonalds even when they know they shit that shit out 90 minutes later, who think that Playboy contains intelligent articles, those who even voted for George W 'cause he had the brains...

So, please let's keep our society tolerant to all - except the above mentioned group that we can surely do without.

hardgainer (very tolerant)

i saw blatant homosexual behaviour the other day on tv.

2 guys in just their underwear grappling and groaning. was disgusting.

up on a kinda stage thing with ropes all around it for everyone to see kids and all. hateful man

would u be opposed to lesbian kisses (i.e. ally mc beal, cruel intentions)

cos let me tell u something. that cruel intentions kiss is BAAADDDD. how could you not like that? :fro:

Top Bottom