Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why do some people on juice enter natural bodybuilding competitions?

im sure AT ONE POINT MOST(not all) but most of them have used gear or at least something like Beastdrol(legal gear) at some point. ya they do take a lie detector test and stuff but as far as i know the NATURAL competitions dont mean natural your whole life. i was thinking of doing a natural competition last year but you had to be "natural" for at least the past four years. and i did a PH about 2 years ago so that put me out. alot of them are like that, natural at least for two years, 4 years etc. the longest i heard you had to be natural for for a competition was i beleive 6 years.

just my opinion, but I think its wrong to juice in a natural competition. While I use gear and respect all the pros who use it, If the competition says "natural" as part of the title, you are cheating. I understand that not all bodybuilders want to juice and their level of competition should be respected and on a even playing field. If you wanna do gear and unleash your potential, admit it, and go with the big dogs

This threads gay... Boxing is a drug free sport and anyone who juices that fights I don't care... It's the same thing to me it's a drug tested sport with juicers, and I agree with Nelson 95% of athletes have experimented with illegal sport enhancing drugs at some point.

Lol@lie detectors pfffft

This threads gay... Boxing is a drug free sport and anyone who juices that fights I don't care... It's the same thing to me it's a drug tested sport with juicers, and I agree with Nelson 95% of athletes have experimented with illegal sport enhancing drugs at some point.

Lol@lie detectors pfffft

agreed, im sure sarms will become common in the sport soon.

most of the guys use anything they can get away with.

Lol@lie detectors pfffft

you completely miss my point
there are bodybuilding federations which do not drug test unlike amateur sports where all athletes get a urine test at national level and world class level (providing they win cos it aint cheap to scan for chemical substances)

so if you want to be a man and juice then be a real man and compete in NPC, NABBA or IFBB not a fkin natural federation.

guys who juice and compete against naturals are wimps and too scared to compete against a real bodybuilder...

I didn't miss your point I just have a diff opinion :)
You think there wimps and less of men that's great. I jus feel diff that's all..

Cheers!!

I don't know if I agree that 95% of natty bodybuilders have used at some point. They have to take a lie detector test before most of the competitions, I think that would weed most of them out. But who knows.

Lie detector tests are not reliable. The examiner's interpretation is subjective and because different people react differently to lying, a polygraph test is not perfect and can be fooled.

I can and have demonstrated that I fool them. (It was a college project.) One of my work out partners can also flat out lie and still pass. (employment screening) I have and would never enter a natural contest!

I know a sponsers of college level power lifting contests who requires urin samples. He throws them all away...never tests any of them. He says it is a waste of time.

Top Bottom