Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why do some people on juice enter natural bodybuilding competitions?

I find this not only disrespectful but incredibly amusing - especially if they don't win.
Is it because they are too weak naturally to compete against other nat bodybuilders and resort to oiling up just to be on the same level?

If you juice up then you should be almost as big as IFBB pros like Branch Warren.
If not why bother fking juicing up in the first place? when there are guys who still have better physiques naturally?

I find this not only disrespectful but incredibly amusing - especially if they don't win.
Is it because they are too weak naturally to compete against other nat bodybuilders and resort to oiling up just to be on the same level?

If you juice up then you should be almost as big as IFBB pros like Branch Warren.
If not why bother fking juicing up in the first place? when there are guys who still have better physiques naturally?

They rationalize it. A lot of guys don;t want to do the dosages necessary to place in the big shows so they think of themselves as more "natural." Some guys just want to do a show and look their best , yet could never compete against the big boys. Some just want to win something. It's all dumb, but harmless.

They rationalize it. A lot of guys don;t want to do the dosages necessary to place in the big shows so they think of themselves as more "natural." Some guys just want to do a show and look their best , yet could never compete against the big boys. Some just want to win something. It's all dumb, but harmless.

good point Nelson..
this is why I'm starting to respect the bodybuilders who compete in the non tested federations - because in those federations its part of the game and its an even level playing field providing all competitors have some sort of access to AAS.

The drug testing agencies (WADA) are always fighting a battle they cannot win in natural bodybuilding federations and amateur sports alike. There are always loopholes, detection times, new undetectable drugs like THG (though I think thats now detectable and GH which professional athletes and olympians depend on for their success. As long as world records are broken you can rest assured there will always be people who cheat the system.

I just think a chemically enhanced bodybuilder should be competing in NABBA, NPC or IFBB where the big boys play instead of being a wimp and competing against drug free naturals.

good point Nelson..
this is why I'm starting to respect the bodybuilders who compete in the non tested federations - because in those federations its part of the game and its an even level playing field providing all competitors have some sort of access to AAS.

The drug testing agencies (WADA) are always fighting a battle they cannot win in natural bodybuilding federations and amateur sports alike. There are always loopholes, detection times, new undetectable drugs like THG (though I think thats now detectable and GH which professional athletes and olympians depend on for their success. As long as world records are broken you can rest assured there will always be people who cheat the system.

I just think a chemically enhanced bodybuilder should be competing in NABBA, NPC or IFBB where the big boys play instead of being a wimp and competing against drug free naturals.

Except that I'd guess 95% of the natural athletes did some gear at some point.

I agree its lame, but a lot of people are pussies you know? They only want to enter a competition they think they can win.

Sort of like bouncers who only like to fight when its 4 on 1, or 250lb guys at my MMA gym who only want to spar/roll with people 50-70 lbs lighter than themselves.

Thats why I respect fighters who are naturally short, they always seem to want to 'step up' and prove themselves against bigger/taller people.

I think this is a lot like asking why do people cheat in general? A lot of reasons. Lazy, dishonest, think they can get away with it, for gain... It will get to the point that testing is not going to be able to catch those to cheat...if we are not already there. Look at SARMS, HGH, GHRH and GHRP. Not sure if any of these are detectable.

they arent natural..they just work around the system

its funny. lol these people do this because they have weak genetics and would get destroyed by someone with good genetics in an untested comp. someone with weak genetics and juice is like someone with superior genetics and food. im sure most of them are ectomorphs trying to compete against the superior mesomorphs. there is just no way they could do it naturally so thats what they do.....it is what it is

I don't know if I agree that 95% of natty bodybuilders have used at some point. They have to take a lie detector test before most of the competitions, I think that would weed most of them out. But who knows.

Top Bottom