Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why do some people get a massive vein in their muscles while some don't?

blood_drinker

There's this dude, that has a massive vein in his biceps...and I like that, I think it looks impressive, especially with a big bicep. I've been told it looks ugly, but whatever.

I have bis double the size of this guys, yet the has a lower bf %. Is this why? or is it genetic?

or is it because he has more vascularity due to _____

Some may be genetic, but it mostly has to do with bodyfat. If you get lean enough, you'll fine 'em. How many is probably the genetic thing.

blood_drinker said:
There's this dude, that has a massive vein in his biceps...and I like that, I think it looks impressive, especially with a big bicep. I've been told it looks ugly, but whatever.

I have bis double the size of this guys, yet the has a lower bf %. Is this why? or is it genetic?

or is it because he has more vascularity due to _____

Genetics, certain BF, certain muscle size

AND STEROIDS! Look at some steroid users, they have like 20 veins per square inche.

Awesome!

I think its both genetics and low bodyfat. I've always had extremely vascular and ripped arms(not huge but vascular and cut) even when I was a kid.

blood_drinker said:
cool.....

now, how many of you would like
to have said veins?

Would be awesome if I had HUGE veins all over me!

(i suspect that my chest n lats are getting some)

I have nice veins on my shoulders!!!! YEH!

Low water retention also definitly does it. Less subcutacious water in the skin to block the veins.

Of course thats behind genetics steroids bf% ect...

Before I started lifting I thought those viens were nasty now I love em.

Enock,

Thats a really good point about the low water retention. It seems like my body does not retain water very well, I piss more than anyone I know.

Top Bottom