SoKlueles said:fall alseep after sex and women dont?
i have never figured this out
please dont move to bts yet.......i want you not so pervy ppl to answer right now
and then let the full fledged pervs have it
your a man trapped in a womans bodySeashell said:I fall asleep right away too.![]()
SoKlueles said:fall alseep after sex and women dont?
so only good sex makes you fall alseep?velvett said:Oh, I'm afraid I blow that theory..![]()
I'll be snoozing within a minute (well if it's really good) if I let myself.
SoKlueles said:so only good sex makes you fall alseep?
ok.......you can move this thread now i have my answer![]()
velvett said:D'oh!
Oops.
cuddleJayC9 said:what else is there to do after the ride is over?
sigh stopppppppppp dangsawastea said:
i usually do cuddle with the remote afterwardsSoKlueles said:cuddle
you can hold your partner without them being concious right....most guys like to recharge after the first hitSoKlueles said:cuddle
CanadianCutie said:I fall asleep to..
also why do men wake u up poking u in the morning .. ok fine i don't mind this one
CanadianCutie said:I fall asleep to..
also why do men wake u up poking u in the morning .. ok fine i don't mind this one
truest post everfistfullofsteel said:cause we don't want to hear you babble on and on afterwards. we only do that in the beginning or make it look like we are listening in order to get some, but once the sex is done, we could care less.
Schizo said:It's a chemical reaction that causes males to sleep after sex. It's the same way for most animal species as well.

SoKlueles said:cuddle
yayyyyyyy do itbig4life said:It could be worse, do y'all remember when plifter posted about falling asleep while having sex?![]()
Let me do a search.![]()
hell ya.s w o l e said:nothing is better than morning head. nothing.
SoKlueles said:yayyyyyyy do it

omg thats sadbig4life said:I can't find it.
As I recall, it was about him going down on a woman and he kept falling asleep while down there.![]()
SoKlueles said:omg thats sad
id kick his ass if he did it to me
not anyone in particular......just anyone lol
hehehehe thats cutebig4life said:I found it, but in this post he said it was after he went down on her.![]()
http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/showpost.php?p=581294&postcount=8
lol, his 2nd post ever and he shot me a bird, sweetSchizo said:
because our body naturally thinks that after pleasing you, youl finally shut up and give us a chance to restSoKlueles said:fall alseep after sex and women dont?
i have never figured this out
please dont move to bts yet.......i want you not so pervy ppl to answer right now
and then let the full fledged pervs have it
omg is that what you do??hamstershaver said:a lot of times ill just pretend im sleeping so she will stop talking so much
I did this once, but in my defense, I'd been working 14 hr days for 2 months & we never have sex 'til after 11:00.SoKlueles said:omg thats sad
id kick his ass if he did it to me
not anyone in particular......just anyone lol
dang me toohidngod said:I did this once, but in my defense, I'd been working 14 hr days for 2 months & we never have sex 'til after 11:00.
To make up for it I really had to do some kissing ass, and licking, & salad tossing & poking &.........oooooohhhh, I've gotta go now.
This page contains mature content. By continuing, you confirm you are over 18 and agree to our TOS and User Agreement.
Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 














