Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Why do men

SoKlueles

I love Mava
Platinum
fall alseep after sex and women dont?
i have never figured this out


please dont move to bts yet.......i want you not so pervy ppl to answer right now
and then let the full fledged pervs have it
 
SoKlueles said:
fall alseep after sex and women dont?
i have never figured this out


please dont move to bts yet.......i want you not so pervy ppl to answer right now
and then let the full fledged pervs have it

Because it's fucking 2AM.
 
men are actually genetically programmed to fall asleep after sex, women seem to be programmed to fall asleep during.....or maybe that is just me :(
 
I fall asleep to..

also why do men wake u up poking u in the morning .. ok fine i don't mind this one
 
velvett said:
Oh, I'm afraid I blow that theory.. :worried:

I'll be snoozing within a minute (well if it's really good) if I let myself.
so only good sex makes you fall alseep?

ok.......you can move this thread now i have my answer ;)
 
nothing is better than morning head. nothing.
 
It's just the opposite here. Hubby is full of energy after sex. It's hard for him to get to sleep afterwards.
 
CanadianCutie said:
I fall asleep to..

also why do men wake u up poking u in the morning .. ok fine i don't mind this one


Oops, the GHB must have worn off, if you feel us poking you. We'll use larger doses in the future.
 
It's a chemical reaction that causes males to sleep after sex. It's the same way for most animal species as well.
 
When a male climaxes the blood rush he has depletes the muscles of energy that produces glycogen. Since men do have more msucle mass than women they become more tired after sex... plus men are way more relaxed after making love... err boning where most women are not!
 
cause we don't want to hear you babble on and on afterwards. we only do that in the beginning or make it look like we are listening in order to get some, but once the sex is done, we could care less.
 
fistfullofsteel said:
cause we don't want to hear you babble on and on afterwards. we only do that in the beginning or make it look like we are listening in order to get some, but once the sex is done, we could care less.
truest post ever
 
I guess you would have to be having sex to know that one. So I will obstain...

*get it... obstain from answering... uh, I need sex!
 
whatever hormones are released during sex/orgasm leave a woman more likely to be energized after a love making session. men tend to become tired. of course this does not go for everyone. there are exceptions.
 
after sex I am usually full of energy, not tired.

Then again, I'd say I usually have sex betwee 5pm and 8pm.... not right before bed.
 
if your not tired after sex your doing it wrong....give your all ...balls to the wall sweaty...bang like rabbits for an hour and youll be tired...
 
SoKlueles said:

I hate to admit this, but I want to cuddle, too. Actually first I have to catch my breath and cool off, get a drink, wipe the sheets, then cuddle.
 
It could be worse, do y'all remember when plifter posted about falling asleep while having sex? :worried:


Let me do a search. ;)
 
I'm not a cuddler most of the time. We cuddle all night and sleep all spooned up. And we snuggle on the couch. After lovin' I'm usually just worn out and want to be left alone to crash.
 
I believe that the male brain after orgasm releases more serotonin (melatonin? whatever). Therefor while some women get sleepy, most men do.
In my particular case, we're never starting 'til after 10:30ish, so when I'm done, I'm done.
 
big4life said:
I can't find it. :(


As I recall, it was about him going down on a woman and he kept falling asleep while down there. :worried:
omg thats sad
id kick his ass if he did it to me
not anyone in particular......just anyone lol
 
SoKlueles said:
fall alseep after sex and women dont?
i have never figured this out


please dont move to bts yet.......i want you not so pervy ppl to answer right now
and then let the full fledged pervs have it
because our body naturally thinks that after pleasing you, youl finally shut up and give us a chance to rest
 
SoKlueles said:
omg thats sad
id kick his ass if he did it to me
not anyone in particular......just anyone lol
I did this once, but in my defense, I'd been working 14 hr days for 2 months & we never have sex 'til after 11:00.
To make up for it I really had to do some kissing ass, and licking, & salad tossing & poking &.........oooooohhhh, I've gotta go now.
 
hidngod said:
I did this once, but in my defense, I'd been working 14 hr days for 2 months & we never have sex 'til after 11:00.
To make up for it I really had to do some kissing ass, and licking, & salad tossing & poking &.........oooooohhhh, I've gotta go now.
dang me too :p
 
After sex: Increase of oxytocin(cuddle hormone) & serotonin(relaxing chemical) in both genders.
Testosterone decreases oxytocin's effect on the brain in men, but not serotonin, so they are relaxed = wanna sleep.
Women are more effected by the oxytocin - the want cuddle time.
 
Top Bottom