Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why do men get circumsized in the U.S?

I thought circumsizing a new born child was a Jewish thing. Howcome people get circumsized in America?

I wasn't born in the U.S so I'm not circumsized, but have always wondered why they still do it.

It's not like we're living in the 10th century and soap/water isn't available. Most of us take one to two showers a day anyways so the whole cleanliness issue really isn't even an issue.

cause our mothers don't like to suck uncut men.. and thus they want to make it nice for the daughters..

Men with hoodies. Eek!!

r

So you're attracted to circumcised men?

Guess what -- penises are gross, whether they're cut up or not. I'm amazed that more women aren't lesbians, men's bodies are disgusting. Cutting functioning parts off of them doesn't really help the matter though.

I bet rnch spends the whole day in this thread tomm wallowing in cocks

My father wasn't
He's a clean guy
At age 60 he had to get it chopped due to infections

have fun when that time comes

Doctors in the USA don't know anything about foreskins or how to treat them, cutting them off is their solution every time. It's seldom necessary.

In countries where the majority of men are unmutilated, you don't see any of this "my grandfather had to get his chopped off at 75" business, because they know how to treat them with something other than a knife.

Top Bottom