Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why do Americans always get caught with pants DOWN?

cobra108

The Americans are good at reacting but they are never prepared.
They know shit is going to happen but they wait for it to happen then say "what should we do now?"

USA, Mexico and Canada would be totally fucked if USA was invaded. THE YANKS ARE JUST NOT PREPARED FOR ANYTHING.

Just listen to the Army and Cops on the scanner now the fucking National Gaurd guys are being air-lifted to hospitals due to numerous injury.

USA IS NOT THE SUPER POWER THEY THINK THEY ARE AND NOW THE WORLD IS SEEING IT LIVE ON CNN / FOX NEWS AND LISTENING TO IT LIVE ON POILICE SCANNER. http://stfunoob.com/nola/scanner.pls

ARMY SCANNER

OK so now if the truth hurts go ahead and bomb me.

Last edited:
Ban this fuck or, bomb the shit out of him. He PM'ed me with some ubergeigh sex offer.......eeewwwwwww :worried:

YEP, the truth hurts you just proved it.
chefbone, insted of making up childish lies, why not come back with some facts about why i'm wrong?

Why do geigh Canadians seem to think I will highlight their posts when they are blacked out? :evil:

stupid fuck. nobody would ever invade the USA and invasions are fucking 19th century shit anyway. You don´t invade before good preparation. It´s about carpet bombing now and I don´t think anybody these days could get away with starting to do that to the USA.

NO was indeed poorly prepared but its not on the kind of scale to draw these conclusions

first clinton had his pants down, then NYC now N.O.
3 strikes and you're out.
all the money, big military, all the weapons and they can't even help one fucking city?
you call that a freakin SUPER-POWER???
more like super piss poor job at taking care of your own.

Top Bottom