Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why are there never any mods around?

b_light

I've noticed recently that when ever a thread needs locking, deleteing or people starting bitching and things need to be taken into control theres not a mod around here to do it! I think george should appoint someone thats always on here to be a mod and keep some of the shit under control and clean the board up a little bit. I know needto is always around as well as some other good bros so for fuck sake get a mod that will be on here 90% of the day. (no offence to other mods just we need someone to keep the shit under control)

true true..I send pm's to the mods when I see a thread that brakes tos or is getting out of hand and most of the time they take care of it....

We do need to appoint a couple of Mods to this forum. Our current mod staff already does a lot as it is and they need help as the site keeps growing.

We are looking at a couple of people but it is getting hard to pick good Mods.

just give me the ability to delete threads i check this damn forum like 5-6 times a day and see a thread that is mentioning private sources or just plain retarded every time haha

I try to come on here. But you have to understand that there are dozens other forums and a lot of time I find spammers hiding in those forums that most people rarely visit.

Just shoot a PM to a mod about it.

AAP said:
I try to come on here. But you have to understand that there are dozens other forums and a lot of time I find spammers hiding in those forums that most people rarely visit.

Just shoot a PM to a mod about it.
always do :)

Top Bottom