Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who's drunk???

I'd hit it, but you still have saggy tits
Kinda hard to have saggy tits when they're A-cups you moron.

And what thinks I'd even give you the fucking time of day?

I meant with my fist, dumbass
Ooooo, virtual threats, I'm sooooo impressed and deathly frightened.

There is no man on this planet I'm afraid of. Once you've had the shit beaten out of you by the sperm donor who fathered you, has repeatedly put your mother in the ER and beats on you before you even hit puberty despite the fact he outweighs you by 200 lbs you've pretty much used up your fear factor.

Basically, men who like to hit women just give me incentive to find interesting herbs that will destroy them ... slowly and painfully. Pretty easy to do when you cook all the food in the house.

Fuck it, here's what I looked like in my heyday, it's the only picture I have of just me available right now. It's about 20 years old, and yes, a Halloween pic. Will provide a more recent picture privately to Nan, has my hubby in it, he's uptight about public posting of pics.

Will you people stop thinking just because I'm wiccan and care about the environment I'm a gray haired, tie dyed, saggy titted hag!

is that halloween, or your regular attire?

lol, jk...you're very pretty.

Lmao have you considered the reason you get fucked with so bad is because you can't tell the difference between when someone is serious and when they aren't?

is that halloween, or your regular attire?
Texting is truly destroying the mind of America, I said it was a Halloween pic.

Top Bottom