Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who's drunk???

I'm lit, however, no interest in sex. Fighting a mild case of the flu, joints all ache. Nap time soon.

You're lit at 9 a.m?

Jesus
10:00 a.m. here.

I'm in pain and have bad reactions to every damned pain pill there is. Rather a glass of wine than a vicodin.

Seriously, why is drinking in the a.m. worse than taking drugs for pain? Our ancestors, young and old, drank beer, wine and mead with every meal. Vicodin, oxys and hydros before 8:00 a.m. are okay, but a glass of zinfandel isn't?

I'm lit, however, no interest in sex. Fighting a mild case of the flu, joints all ache. Nap time soon.

This may sound degenerate, but I give the best bj whith a sore throat, it already hurts, make it hurt for a reason :whatever: oh and I keep throat numbing spray in my night stand, awesome acquisition

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using EliteFitness

10:00 a.m. here.

I'm in pain and have bad reactions to every damned pain pill there is. Rather a glass of wine than a vicodin.

Seriously, why is drinking in the a.m. worse than taking drugs for pain? Our ancestors, young and old, drank beer, wine and mead with every meal. Vicodin, oxys and hydros before 8:00 a.m. are okay, but a glass of zinfandel isn't?

Try moscato

This may sound degenerate, but I give the best bj whith a sore throat, it already hurts, make it hurt for a reason :whatever: oh and I keep throat numbing spray in my night stand, awesome acquisition

Hubs is at work (I begged him to stay home), he's also working tomorrow. He's got the nasal/respiratory/coughing/aching version I've got the straight up dragging ass and joint pain.

Neither of us want nookie.

Hubs is at work (I begged him to stay home), he's also working tomorrow. He's got the nasal/respiratory/coughing/aching version I've got the straight up dragging ass and joint pain.

Neither of us want nookie.

Chug more wine and feel better :kiss:

Top Bottom