Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who's drunk???

Hydros are acceptable at any hour
Codones in any form (hydro, oxy, vicodin) or dose destroy my GI tract for over five days. Wine makes me relax and go to sleep and I don't drive so who cares. You stick with your prescription painkillers and keep telling yourself you're better than me.

Lol @ you taking that serious

I don't take any painkillers, prescription or otherwise.

Chill a little, the hydro jokes on EF are just that: jokes.

you're an angry drunk

Lol @ you taking that serious

I don't take any painkillers, prescription or otherwise.

Chill a little, the hydro jokes on EF are just that: jokes.

you're an angry drunk

I just laughed at picturing mm as an angry drunk, then I laughed again at my attempt to picture her since I don't know what she looks like xD

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using EliteFitness

I just laughed at picturing mm as an angry drunk, then I laughed again at my attempt to picture her since I don't know what she looks like xD

Hubby says I'm not an angry drunk, just one who seems to enjoy confrontation.

As to what I look like ... I'd K message you but I don't have anything on the hard drive and I don't own a cell phone :whatever:

Hubby says I'm not an angry drunk, just one who seems to enjoy confrontation.

As to what I look like ... I'd K message you but I don't have anything on the hard drive and I don't own a cell phone :whatever:

I have a very strange 80's hair no bra wearing t-shirt and jeans vision of you :confused: you have great teeth though :D

Top Bottom