Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

who works their rear delts??

cAbo

is it necessary to work them or do they get enuff from bent overs rows??

also r rear laterals the best for them??

Last edited:
yep

yeah my rear delts get a good workout from bent rows but I also hit them with rear laterals. I usually do them on a T-bar bench so i'm slightly elevated but my whole body is stationary so it's alot harder to cheat the weight up. Do you do your rear delts on back day?

I'll throw in rear delts on occasion by either doing bent over raises or Arnold presses. I find the latter really gets a pump going all around and is one hell of a good exercise.

I've found that nothing hits my rear delts better than reverse pec dec. They've grown tremendously from this movement.

I never got good development from bent over laterals and the movement never felt natural to me.

RD

Very important muscles in my opinion, seperate well built shoulders from huge ones, train them every back day at the end with 6-7 sets

I'm with lift or die, nothing gives you good seperation on your rear delts quite like the reverse pec-dec. I go to a "fitness center" where most people don't have a frigging clue what there doing, and sometimes I can feel stares coming in my direction because they think I am using the machine the wrong way.lol. Most everyone in my "fitness center" is either Fat or skinny bastards. What do they know?

I use to back press a lot ... but when I had some rotator cuff injury ... I stopped...

I do dips and really stretch down, leaning forward a bit, and boy, those rear delts are growing

EO back day with: 2x bent over rear db laterals 2x reverse pec-deck.

they really help with the illusion of a thick back, if you have large triangle shaped traps, V-taper and little rear delt balls that stick out through your t-shirt your looking bad-ass IMO.

Top Bottom