Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

multi vitamins not being used?

Woelpo

Wanted to do a quick poll on which multivitamins you guys are using
I was talking to some people at the gym and they said that they don’t use any
I asked one of them how they get their necessary vitamins and minerals that help them grow muscle and strength and they said they get it all from food but don’t you still have to supplement if you bodybuild?

I asked one of them how they get their necessary vitamins and minerals that help them grow muscle and strength and they said they get it all from food but don’t you still have to supplement if you bodybuild?
they are making mistakes
all weight lifters need multis for sure

I need a multivitamin for sure, and I also need things in addition that either aren’t in it or I need even more of.

The multi vitamin I use is called Voost Multivitamin. Is like a tablet that dissolves in water. It isn’t particularly high quality, the main reasons I use that one are that it doesn’t contain Iodine which sets off autoimmune symptoms for me, and it is pretty cheap. Multivitamins that don’t contain Iodine aren’t that common, not as many to choose from where I live.

you should be using on cycle support products

Top Bottom