Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who watched Ultimate Fighter last night?

THought the opener was better. I'm glad the other guy was brought back because he was robbed in his decision. I really wanted to see Britt though. Total brute. Hope he get's another shot in the UFC.

that one dude that jumped the wall and got kicked out was the most pathetic. he would have won the whole show. he had been living in his car for 2 years before he arrived there. having to sleep in the trunk because sleeping in the front was too dangerous. it was the first time he had a bed and a roof over his head at night and food to cook and eat. he fucked himself over.

and the dude from last season that made it to the finals and had a cake walk through the goofy guy lined up, but instead chose to get drunk and kick out the limo window... stupid fuck.

Actually I think the guy Rory? was the most pathetic because he left after making it to the semis for a girl after dating her for six months. She was probably cheating on him too. Frigging loser.

Throw 16 guys in a house with tons of booze, no TV and nothing to do but work out and you're going to get tons of drama and destruction.

Top Bottom