Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

who missed me?

SoreArms

New member
I'm back in the good ole US of A after two weeks of traveling and drinking it up in Mexico. I am tired, burnt (from the sun) and burnt out (from drinking/partying). My face is so burnt and dark thta I am surprised they didn't just hand me a lawn mower at customs.

I am somewhat glad to be back to my regular life. I am glad because although the traveling was awesome, I seriously got burnt out on the partying and drinking that I did down there. I am sad because I made a lot of good friends in the short span of two weeks, who were regular companions on trips and boozage expeditions. It really made me feel that I need to stop being so discriminating about people here and I might just meet more people like them (surprisingly, most of them were into rock, industrial, dark wave and all sorts of other things you and I would never expect).

Anyways, good to be back, now to settle back into the cycle of life that we all lead.
 
sounds fun glad you are back man
 
jestros said:
Sheet, I should look around before making thread. Dammit.
How bout them dodgers?
man are they stinking it up right now. All the injuries don't help much either. I can't help but feel bad for Ceasar Izturis, his first All Star selection, as a starter to top it off, and he's on the DL.
 
glad you are back, you are a good bro.

Also glad to hear that this trip was an eye opening experience for you.

Drinking is bayud though.
 
angel_girl said:
welcome back did you get a nice tan?
the prior month of tanning bed preparation I did was nothing compared to what the sun did in two days at Puerto Vallarta. From then on it was a constant barage of sun exposure on my body and especially my face.
 
Welcome back, broletariat.
 
Lestat said:
what's wrong with your grill?
some of my teeth were bothering me before I left, it was like a gum infection or something, it went away aftyer a few days and I kind of forgot about it. I should have it looked at though.
 
SoreArms said:
some of my teeth were bothering me before I left, it was like a gum infection or something, it went away aftyer a few days and I kind of forgot about it. I should have it looked at though.
gingivitis bro, make sure you see your regular dentist for some periodontal maintinence.. maybe some deep tissue scaling.
 
where are the pics, we don't to see much of a 3rd world country here on EF
 
all the pics we took were with my cousins camera, them and my othre bro get in tonight. I'll post some through out the week.
 
how the hell u get back in the states?

1. swim the rio grande?
2. climb a fence?
3. tunnel the fence?
4. marry some white girl?
5. join the minutemen
 
Top Bottom