Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who loves the NIACIN FLUSH?

herdus33

I take niacin everyday to help with HDL Cholesterol, LDL Cholesterol, and Triglycerides while ON. I just wanted to say that I love the flush reaction niacin gives me. Does anyone else like that feeling? Maybe i'm just a bit strange :worried:

By the way, Does anyone know where you can get higher dosed Niacin tablets that are NOT flush free?

I take Beta Alanine and it gives that same feeling. I tolerate it, but I could do without that feeling.

I get it at first if I haven't been taking a lot of supps, but it feels like stinging nettles all over my face, which is YUCK.

It does go away after awhile.

I have heard of some bbers cutting out niacin before a comp and then using it to get the vascular look.

Yeah I agree with everyone else. WTF who likes that feeling? I'll bet you were the kid who would skuff his socks on the floor and shock people. Just a guess.

I take liquid B-12 and it has niacin in it, sometimes I get red dots all over the place, they look like pimples and I hate it. I can't believe you like the sides of niacin, you must be joking.

you must be taking the instant release niacin then? That's good for the non hepatoxicity factor, and I suppose if you like the flushing, then more power to ya!

So I take it you have mixed hyperlipidemia? High LDL, high triglycerides, high non-HDL, and LOW HDL? Otherwise, why are you taking niacin?

Is this a prescription you are taking or is it a dietary supplement? What dose are you taking? Do you know your levels for your HDL, LDL, TG?

herdus33 said:
I take niacin everyday to help with HDL Cholesterol, LDL Cholesterol, and Triglycerides while ON. I just wanted to say that I love the flush reaction niacin gives me. Does anyone else like that feeling? Maybe i'm just a bit strange :worried:

By the way, Does anyone know where you can get higher dosed Niacin tablets that are NOT flush free?

I like the flush free niacin myself

Top Bottom