Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

who keeps on deleting my title?

Status
Not open for further replies.

foreigngirl

New member
its getting beyond annoying and I dont think that it can happen all on its own. This is the 3rd time now, c'mon!!!!!!! :evil:
 
Mine was definitely saved. It was there for a few days then gone; I replaced it. And then it was gone again, so I replaced it again.
 
foreign girl... what did it say????
 
nycgirl said:
Mine was definitely saved. It was there for a few days then gone; I replaced it. And then it was gone again, so I replaced it again.
same thing happens to me too. Its really beyond annoying
 
i don't think the same thing is happening to foreigngirl that happened to NYCgirl, but who knows.
foreigngirl... hello? what did the title say?
 
stilleto said:
i don't think the same thing is happening to foreigngirl that happened to NYCgirl, but who knows.
foreigngirl... hello? what did the title say?
so what exactly happened to nycgirl? did someone go in there and delete hers?
 
stilleto said:
foreign girl... what did it say????
the first one was english and got deleted
second one: zosto da ti kazam - why should I tell you
third: koj mi go brise ova - who is erasing this


now, you are a mod, who is doing it?
 
foreigngirl said:
same thing happens to me too. Its really beyond annoying

It is annoying. If the title is offensive, I understand. Whoever is responsible for deleting the title should send a PM to the member and let them know the reason why it was deleted.

HOWEVER, I think it is an abuse of power if a member's account is hacked into for fun.
 
nycgirl said:
It is annoying. If the title is offensive, I understand. Whoever is responsible for deleting the title should send a PM to the member and let them know the reason why it was deleted.

HOWEVER, I think it is an abuse of power if a member's account is hacked into for fun.

yeah, I would appriciate a PM saying why it was deleted. The first one said my husbands slu, so its OK, it was probably offensive. The other two were in my language and I think that thats why they were erased.
Again, you are righ, they have to sent us PM explaining why they did it
 
foreigngirl said:
the first one was english and got deleted
second one: zosto da ti kazam - why should I tell you
third: koj mi go brise ova - who is erasing this


now, you are a mod, who is doing it?

lol...
i'll get on it right away and get back to you.
 
nycgirl said:
It is annoying. If the title is offensive, I understand. Whoever is responsible for deleting the title should send a PM to the member and let them know the reason why it was deleted.

HOWEVER, I think it is an abuse of power if a member's account is hacked into for fun.
who do you think is abusing their power and hacking into your account? this is quite scandalous imo, id like to hear your theory
 
hamstershaver said:
who do you think is abusing their power and hacking into your account? this is quite scandalous imo, id like to hear your theory

Hammy, I don't know who/what caused it. It may have been a glitch. Who knows. I don't know all of the facts, thus, I'm not going to make an accusation on a public board.


FYI, if you are looking for drama, you are barking up the wrong tree. That isn't my style. I think I made my point in my post that precedes this one regarding policy and procedures for this type of matter.
 
nycgirl said:
Hammy, I don't know who/what caused it. It may have been a glitch. Who knows. I don't know all of the facts, thus, I'm not going to make an accusation on a public board.


FYI, if you are looking for drama, you are barking up the wrong tree. That isn't my style. I think I made my point in my preceding posts.
hammy never starts drama on the boards
i thought you said someone changed your title so i asked who you thought did it
 
hamstershaver said:
i have no thoery, no one deleted my title, you are the one saying someone is doing it, who do you think is doing it?
I dont know what to think - maybe some of the mods? I have no idea, but I would like to find out who it is and why it happened. I am a paying customer here and need some explanation
 
this makes me wanna put some outrageous title that nobody will understand and they can keep on deleting them, they are gonna keep on coming
 
foreigngirl said:
I dont know what to think - maybe some of the mods? I have no idea, but I would like to find out who it is and why it happened. I am a paying customer here and need some explanation
maybe you have a stalker
have you been pming any nekked pics to a member or having cam sex with a member of ef?
have you been flirting with any guys on here and making them think you want to have sexual intercourse with them?
 
hamstershaver said:
maybe you have a stalker
have you been pming any nekked pics to a member or having cam sex with a member of ef?
have you been flirting with any guys on here and making them think you want to have sexual intercourse with them?

wtf hammy? NO. Oh, maybe thats why :)
 
foreigngirl said:
I dont know what to think - maybe some of the mods? I have no idea, but I would like to find out who it is and why it happened. I am a paying customer here and need some explanation

Posting the issue on the open board probably wont help. I'd suggest you PM Digger. He's seems to be very customer oriented. :)
 
RottenWillow said:
Posting the issue on the open board probably wont help. I'd suggest you PM Digger. He's seems to be very customer oriented. :)

I think Digger keeps his PM's turned off. BRR would prob be better.
 
nycgirl said:
It is annoying. If the title is offensive, I understand. Whoever is responsible for deleting the title should send a PM to the member and let them know the reason why it was deleted.

HOWEVER, I think it is an abuse of power if a member's account is hacked into for fun.
same with posts
 
SublimeZM said:
alot of things have disappeared into fat air lately

no, yours were deleted on purpose (but not by me) and that mod didn't change foreigngirl's username- its been confirmed.

foreigngirl- my guess is that its an error for some reason- maybe its getting reset, i don't know.
 
stilleto said:
no, yours were deleted on purpose (but not by me) and that mod didn't change foreigngirl's username- its been confirmed.

foreigngirl- my guess is that its an error for some reason- maybe its getting reset, i don't know.
one of her threads was deleted too, because it had apost in there i made in RESPONSE to a certain mod bringing up the issue in her thread. funny

but that was yesterday, today is a new day with new issues, i was just trying to be helpful
 
SublimeZM said:
one of her threads was deleted too, because it had apost in there i made in RESPONSE to a certain mod bringing up the issue in her thread. funny

but that was yesterday, today is a new day with new issues, i was just trying to be helpful

i wasn't around when your threads disappeared so i didn't hear about it till today.
 
RottenWillow said:
Posting the issue on the open board probably wont help. I'd suggest you PM Digger. He's seems to be very customer oriented. :)

I agree
 
stilleto said:
no, yours were deleted on purpose (but not by me) and that mod didn't change foreigngirl's username- its been confirmed.

foreigngirl- my guess is that its an error for some reason- maybe its getting reset, i don't know.

:) I'll wait patiently
 
hamstershaver said:
i do care, i want to know whats going on behind the scenes

lol
 
hamstershaver said:
then why were nycgirls titles disappearing?

:lmao: You don't quit.

It was one title. I told Stilleto about it when it happened. I didn't think about mentioning it to the powers that be. It was awhile ago. There must be a glitch in the system.
 
hamstershaver said:
then why were nycgirls titles disappearing?

lol

I picture your little knose twitching a million times a minute sniffing all over this one rodent.
 
nycgirl said:
Mine was definitely saved. It was there for a few days then gone; I replaced it. And then it was gone again, so I replaced it again.
right here you said it was 2x it happened
interesting that you are back tracking some
 
hamstershaver said:
right here you said it was 2x it happened
interesting that you are back tracking some

I know wtf I said (please don't play the word game with me). The same user title was gone 2x. I spoke to a Moderator when it happened.
 
nycgirl said:
I know wtf I said (please don't play the word game with me). The same user title was gone 2x. I spoke to a Moderator when it happened.
i hope no one is threatening you behind the scenes to keep this quiet, its like you have done a 180 on this since your first post
are you ok?
 
I never said someone did it. I stated that my user title was deleted and I didn't find it funny. Never said it was deleted by anyone. My third post was about may be a change in EF policy.
 
hamstershaver said:
i hope no one is threatening you behind the scenes to keep this quiet, its like you have done a 180 on this since your first post
are you ok?


She's going to be fine as long as she keeps saying what we want her to say. :evil:






I mean she's fine, there's nothing wrong. Why would you ask such a thing? :verygood:
 
big4life said:
Inspecter gadget is on the scene now, we should be getting a full report shortly. :rolleyes:
dude i love inspector gadget.

i always used to wonder what the hand's face looked like. hes probably some fat nerd lolol
 
oh, did you broads change your name/handle or anything about your account? I know the user title resets when name is changed, so I've heard.
 
SoreArms said:
oh, did you broads change your name/handle or anything about your account? I know the user title resets when name is changed, so I've heard.

Nah, I've never changed my username. But there were a few times when I posting on Elite and realized my user title had been deleted. Hasn't happened in a while though. *shrugs*
 
nycgirl said:
No someone is trying to takeover your role as EF investigative reporter. You might want to give him some tips.
who is trying to take this role?
 
foreigngirl said:
hammy is the detective today. Its all my fault for starting this thread
he's a good bro, good detective too.
 
Here's the answer.

Same thing happened to me. My title disppeared. At the same time, I also couldn't get into my account, the password didnt work.

When I had BRR send me the password, it was an old password. I had changed from that password when I added my user title.

SOOOOOOOOOOO, obviously the system was restored to a previous state from backup files.

Mystery solved.

George, please send my check to the address on file. thanks.

-
 
no geigh shit

i'll hook it up with F-girl or watch hotzie and F-girl get it on..b ut no dude on dude action,.. sorry
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom