Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who is the bigest train wreck and why?

Who is the bigest train wreck and why?

• Paris

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Britney

Votes: 8 53.3%
  • Nicole

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lindsey

Votes: 5 33.3%

• Total voters
Britney - I feel bad for her kids in the long run. The others are only fucking up theirs lives and futures as of now but Nicole has a bun in the oven so it is just a matter of time. I think she will clean up her act first. Then Paris followed by Lindsey and I don't think Britney ever will... Southern Trash at its finest!

Lindsey. I think she has a real addiction problem.

I think the others act out for attention.

Nicole is the least messed up. She changed her plea to guilty on the drunk driving charge and owned up to it saying that when she got pregnant she finally realized she could have hurt someone. I think she is straightening up her act.

KillahBee said:
I'd say the biggest train wrecks are the people who follow along with these silly little things.
LOL...your responses are always so predictable.

You should just respond to every topic by saying "I'm so superior to everyone else."

heatherrae said:
LOL...your responses are always so predictable.

You should just respond to every topic by saying "I'm so superior to everyone else."

Amongst his ppl, he is superior!
He has you on ignore and I've had him on ignore the entire time I've been at EF, yet he still follows me around. Cute eh?!

He makes that silly comment yet gets his entertainment from EF......

Top Bottom