Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

who here

foreigngirl

New member
hates me? C'mon, tell me, so I can know who to stay clear from. For now its Tiger88 and Deterass, I know that you two hate me, so there is no need to proclaim it again. Who else?
 
not me
and dang tiger is even in your motorcycle club
 
I don't hate you.I just think you're annoying.
Take your time and get to know peeps instead of making 49 post a day of dumb shit. :)
 
Deterass said:
I don't hate you.I just think you're annoying.
Take your time and get to know peeps instead of making 49 post a day of dumb shit. :)

I dont actually made that many posts, when I became plat, it was added
 
foreigngirl said:
I dont actually made that many posts, when I became plat, it was added

whatever....i think newbies should walk a fine line for a while anyways.
You gave me that Karma message about minding my own bussiness....lol It wasn't any of your bussiness that i posted about needtogetas to start with.

Pot, Kettle and all that good shit.
 
who gives a fuck
 
I don't hate anyone.

Except these:
*Bunny**, -lll---lll-, 230lbs, 45lbBar, 4strings, 666, a-bomb5083, aandd, AAP, adanesh, ADAPITCH, Adennison, Advisor_x, aircorne, al black, alanandsamexposer, alien amp pharm, Allon, alltraps, alpha22, Alpine, Alright123, altoid1993, always there, AlwaysOn, amyella, Andrew S, andyandesther, anssi, Anthony99, apal3, AristotleBC, artrius, asafun, asianlover, asif, Assertive Guy, atross, auswalk, avirex11, awittyusername*, aznboy, Azrai, azul, b rad, babbabuee, baby arnold, baldsurfer, Bam Bam*, barbarosa, baron76, Basic_wonder, bballbuck, BBC, bdens12673, bdog527, Beautifuldisaster, Becoming+, Ben123, benevolent anarchist, bhustle02, bibjim2000, BIC, bicepts101, bier, BIG DADDY DIESEL, Big Pappa, big perm, Big Pimpin_69, big4life, BigAndy69*, bigbair, biggedge, BigGunsInc., BigMike, BigMike12, bigpat, bigrand, bigtravis, Bigtymer420, BigWHEEL, bill1pac, billwall, bivk, blackbird, BlackHatCowboy, blackhercules, blake6463, Blondeman, Blu Steel, Blut Wump, blz13jim, Bobber, BodyByFinaplix, bodytemple75, BOOEY, Born2Juice4Ever, boyer, bpa350, bradleyvegas, brahma_bull, bran987, Brianbeast, brooklynheight, Brooksee, brovel28, brownbomber1, bruce410*, bschmitty, btthc, bubbareturns, Buckeye_Banger, buckley05, Bucs_Repeat, buffgrl23, BulletTime, burning, bw1, c-sharp minor, c17, CanadianCutie*, capn, cappy75, cardsqb12, CAREY, Carth*, cashmere, Cata1yst, cdcook, chadlo, Chambewy20, chefbone, ChefWide*, Chipper1000, chosen.one, chris1972, ChrisOh, cigardave007, cindylou, CLUBBER, cody123, coeus, COLD238, concordsize, Coopie, CoreyHart, cornfish, cos123, courtneybcca, CrazyK, Creepusmaximus, csilke, CSXT534, cubuff27, curling, cuttz, cwazysnowy, cwc73, cwpick, cydex01, daddyhercules, daisyduke6*, datacult, datalife321, DAVIDPT, dcronin, Debaser, Deep_D, deify3, Delinquent, deltreefitness, demon speed, DerekRF, Deterass, detroitbodybuildertigers*, Devastation, devhuman, dexter4321, Dial_tone*, DiamondCutCows, Dieharder, DieselGunz, dilznik, dino69, dj9781, Djimbe, dncfreak2501, DOA, DOBERMAN*, dosandojo, doubles1, downs, dozer1973, dp9079, dpc171, Dr Seymour Klitz, drastic, drew79, dude29, dummy904, dunk, dutchman063, Dz_7, ebear, ed2005, edcespedes, eddydb, edergrimek, Edmund, effinweakling, eh_oh, elfolo, elliott, emptywallet, EnderJE, endscape, envier, epstropes, eviction, evilmoose, evsk1, excugat, Exlondoner, Exsequor, facethepain, Fast Twitch Fiber, fatbg, fateful*, FATTOM, fcfmuaythai, fd36, fergie*, Ffactor*, fightfoo, firesprink420, fitnessgrl8621, FknKnuckleHd, Flah, flalifter, flex2win, flexygrl, Flobody, floridafit, flyin j, fmorrow6, footballstud, foreigngirl, Forge, Frisky*, gab9681, gas_2020, GBOL, GEAR250, General-K, George Spellwin, Getch, gettinkrunkd*, Giganto, gjohnson5*, glennds, glover, Glueyes, Gman1000, gmyers, gnice03, Goggle262, GoldenDelicious, gollieth2, gonelifting*, goodband34, gorillaboy55, gotmilk, gotmojo, graciepoop, Greg.O.Behave, gregor, grift69, Griz1, guerrarj, Guvna, Gymgurl, h.m1985, hamstershaver, hanselthecaretaker, harrynads, hateschool, havenlock, hawaiianflash, HAYEZ, Heincker, Hell_o77, henley12, Herbiv0re, hidngod, HIGH COTTON, Ho0z_is_mine, hodedofome, hollow76, HollywoodSwole, homestead, hoosier, hoteacher, HotYngSwngr, hotzie, hugenasser, Hunter7, hvylftr, hvylifter2, hwm2, Ianhockey91, iced, im2manly, imjunkey, imnewgirly, imnoclone, indy69camaro, indygolfer, informed09, INNOCENT, intotraining, irishenemy, irish_pride, Iron33, ironman337, Ischia99, Ish, IvanOffelitch, Izzy2, jackangel, Jade19, jaded*, Jambalaya, jas1, JATCA69, jay12283, jayboy, JayC9*, jcastyo, Jdevlin1985, jdubbster, jdvert, jeffgee, jenscats5*, Jerzey, jestros, jgf3, jgruebele, Jim Ouini, jkim15, JKurz1, JLA, JMazz12, Joe Stenson, joe_garibaldi, John WB, john937, JohnD, johnnunzio, JoNeS, jonny jacked, jpc5520, jrc04444, jrlex, jrod25, Judo Tom, juicedmohawk, JuJu2100, jumpshot, Just2Flex4Ever, justaskme, jville, kaalgsio2, karachi183, Karmic Pendulum, KayKo, Kayla, kcartetile, keliska, kevin6, KILE, KillahBee, killz, kimblesaurus, Klown, krishna, Krusty Clown, Ktown's Finest, LANA, langjae, Latamier, laxmiddie, leanbod, leco3344unt, Lee, leemachine, lesarin, Lestat*, Lickin LollyPops, lincc, link1025, littleb, littlebeast04, lolalola, LoneTree*, lucabrasi, MacGyver, MacroMammaryPhilia, macrophage69alpha, Madcow2, madhacker, madpilot, mad_monkey59, majutsu, Makavelli, maldorf, Mandinka2, mandrake, MarcMilo, marshallmadman, marvelous_mark, marymayk, MattTheSkywalker, maxinout13, MaxRX7, Maxx Out, mdh_1, Meat_head, Medic6388, megalo, mekannik, mendo, Mexicasa Plexiglassa, mfpd, mighty306, Mikeflcn, MikeMartial, mikeyboy604, Mike_83, Mikus, misfit2007, Miss24k*, mitochondriaman, mofaka, moleki3, monkey arms*, monkey3, monkeybutt, monster2929, Mookie, Mpower, Mr. Black*, Mr. dB, mr.cuts, Mr.X, mrbigstuff, MrsJnuts, mrstamiina, msm1971, muscleaxe, musclehealth, musclemass22, musclemuscle*, muscleup, mwood, [email protected], NBP, necia, needanewjob, Needswork19, needtogetas, Neo22, newbiebynature, newgtguy, newshipping, NHMUSCLES, Nichole, nik19, niko11, nipples, NItromike, NJjuice22, NJRipped, noltonr, nomad05, nomad12, northern, northpaw, NoWay, nsashbl01, nutsnack, NYBodyguard, nycgirl*, Oasis, onedieselboy, onlytiki, optimatrix, ortiz34, oswaldomx, oubeta, OUDARREN, Outtlaw, Ozz2001, P.I, Pamela, Paolo, PatBateman3, paterson3713, patpat, Patriot 1, patsfan1379, paul allen, Paulmcdonald, PaulMueller, paxon20s, Pea Marley, pentatonic, perfectlycrazy, personwholiftsweights, Peshmerga, pgsam, Phaded, phenom01515, pierel, pingman, pintoca, pitbullstl, plattard*, playmatesky, plrpower, pmaguire71, PND77, pogo, potter, powerslave*, predator777, PrisonBitch, pumacorp, pursuit, PussyWhipped, R1 Psycho, rad69, RADAR, Raina*, rampart2, Razorguns, rbtrout, realdeal99, redguru, reno240, rere, resonator, Rhyno2005, ricky2ripped, ricosuave3, ridethesnake, ringperm, rnch, robbah99, ROCCO 3, rodolphe, Roger1, Roonytunes, Rossiguy85, Rough2k2, saad, safetyguy, SAGAT, SaintLouis, samoth, Samson2012, sandman_007, saralee, saratoga, satanic goatslayer, SaturatedGoodness, savage1026, sawastea*, scenethief, Schuf, sciguy, Scotsman, scottydog, SD2006, sdfsdafsdf, sdupdike, sexualchocolate, she-reen, shotdrops286, sigmund, silverbackn, silverfish, Singleton, SisterSteel, skillsaw, skinyfatguy, skittles, skookum, slack3r2, slava, SlickB, slopy, Slydog, smoknjilly, Smurfy, snagglepuss, snizsniffer, soccergrub, SoKlueles*, sorerotators, speeddemon40, SplinterCell, spongebob*, Stab, stacemarie, StackIt, stan84, sterioddick, STETSON, Steve The Bluesman, [email protected], SteveOla, stfuhr, Strider, stripes144, stroudpr, stuck, stud592, stunnerman, sublime35, superdave, superqt4u2nv*, super_mike09, super_rice, supplyed, Sweet_lips, Swole1Day?, SWS, sydney, Synpax, Synthetic1, T-BONE24, Tadow, Talib, TarHeelMan, TC2, tdriller, tdringo, Teamarie, Techbaseball, terrapin, texasbrainsandbeef, thad_rad, The Godfather, The Red Dragon, Themachine01, themanc84, TheOak84, TheTongueDawgQue, the_predator, Thundergut, tiger88, timlee11, Tom Treutlein, [email protected], toufeksian, tps4, trackie33, TraxZBT, Tryin2grow, tschiro97vert, tuc biscuit, Tuck, tucker1, turbogreek, Tux, tyson187, UconnHusky25, Ulter, ungbygger, unknownazn, utahdiesel, v shape, ven_k, Vicious cycle, viciousness, VictorBR, vindicate, VNV_Disciple, vokab, voyager, waijai, wake11, wannabehuge123, WannaImpress, Waterboatman, wayneboard1, wetwillylives, Whacked, Whiskey, wildwildpiggy, wnt2bBeast, WODIN*, Wootoom, workinprogress, WR_7, wutangnomo, Xtreme_BODY, yoobaby69, yoske, younggunz11, Y_lifter, zach01, zebco, Zebo, zer0_cool, ziggyziggy, ZKaudio, Zumbofitness, _Yossarian_, |3ossman
 
Deterass said:
whatever....i think newbies should walk a fine line for a while anyways.
You gave me that Karma message about minding my own bussiness....lol It wasn't any of your bussiness that i posted about needtogetas to start with.

Pot, Kettle and all that good shit.

how do you define a fine line? And I gave you tha K cause you gave some to me. Thats it. I dont beleive in being meen to other people which is just what you are doing. But who am I to preach
 
foreigngirl said:
how do you define a fine line? And I gave you tha K cause you gave some to me. Thats it. I dont beleive in being meen to other people which is just what you are doing. But who am I to preach
dont take it personal deterass is a dick to every one thats new.
 
perkele said:
I don't hate anyone.

Except these:
...IvanOffelitch


Bah. I mock your feeble attempt at insulting me and make obscene hand gestures behind your back while others look on and laugh at you.



"mock mock mock mock mock mock mock mock mock mock mock mock mock"

























;) :rose:
 
thanks you all guys. I really needed to know who DONT like me (or thinks I'm anoying) so I can just ignore them. At least now I see who actually likes me and dont mind my posts :)
 
I like you; you're cultured. That's a plus in my book.

:rose:
 
foreigngirl said:
hates me? C'mon, tell me, so I can know who to stay clear from. For now its Tiger88 and Deterass, I know that you two hate me, so there is no need to proclaim it again. Who else?
i hate you.

you have more pictures of your husband than you in your galary
 
foreigngirl said:
hates me? C'mon, tell me, so I can know who to stay clear from. For now its Tiger88 and Deterass, I know that you two hate me, so there is no need to proclaim it again. Who else?
I don't hate you,I don't even know you :)
 
BTW-your making a mistake steering clear of your haters. Don't cave in. If your having issues about your popularity rating on a chat site you need to sit down and think about things for awhile.
 
You are naive on the effective principles of gun control in the united states, but obviously i dont hate you for that.
 
I usually skip over your posts so I don't know if I hate you.

Judging from this crap you just posted though - I'm certainly not a fan of your work.
 
Top Bottom