foreigngirl
New member
hates me? C'mon, tell me, so I can know who to stay clear from. For now its Tiger88 and Deterass, I know that you two hate me, so there is no need to proclaim it again. Who else?
Deterass said:I don't hate you.I just think you're annoying.
Take your time and get to know peeps instead of making 49 post a day of dumb shit.![]()
wnt2bBeast said:i wouldnt use the word hate
showing some T&A will go along way doll
![]()
SoKlueles said:not me
and dang tiger is even in your motorcycle club
foreigngirl said:I dont actually made that many posts, when I became plat, it was added
Deterass said:whatever....i think newbies should walk a fine line for a while anyways.
You gave me that Karma message about minding my own bussiness....lol It wasn't any of your bussiness that i posted about needtogetas to start with.
Pot, Kettle and all that good shit.
not her club.SoKlueles said:not me
and dang tiger is even in your motorcycle club
dont take it personal deterass is a dick to every one thats new.foreigngirl said:how do you define a fine line? And I gave you tha K cause you gave some to me. Thats it. I dont beleive in being meen to other people which is just what you are doing. But who am I to preach
perkele said:I don't hate anyone.
Except these:
...IvanOffelitch

sounds good ! hit mepatsfan1379 said:karma thread?

TheOak01 said:You make me swell
foreigngirl said:lol...thats a good one, have to steel it from ya
agreedhamstershaver said:id have half the board on ignore if i ignored the peeps that didnt like me
hamstershaver said:id have half the board on ignore if i ignored the peeps that didnt like me
hamstershaver said:id have half the board on ignore if i ignored the peeps that didnt like me
You must spread some Karma around before giving it to swole again.swole said:I like you; you're cultured. That's a plus in my book.
![]()
next timei hate you.foreigngirl said:hates me? C'mon, tell me, so I can know who to stay clear from. For now its Tiger88 and Deterass, I know that you two hate me, so there is no need to proclaim it again. Who else?
I don't hate you,I don't even know youforeigngirl said:hates me? C'mon, tell me, so I can know who to stay clear from. For now its Tiger88 and Deterass, I know that you two hate me, so there is no need to proclaim it again. Who else?
Sheesh. I think you mistaken cultured for easy again.swole said:I like you; you're cultured. That's a plus in my book.
![]()
This page contains mature content. By continuing, you confirm you are over 18 and agree to our TOS and User Agreement.
Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 














