Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who here is handy?

Fuck man, my mom laid heated floors in her whole house.

there are different types of heated flooring and the cost varies. the up side is, you dont use the heat as much because your using the floors to give off radiant heat too now. the down side is your electric bill is going up. one of my sub companies does solar energy. we do a lot of hook ups for solar water heating, flooring ect. money can be saved it all depends on how you attack it. if you do it all at once the price changes, bit by bit, it increases. they hit you with bullshit re mobilization charges, set up charges ect. its all a game. non the less she paid a nice dollar to do that. in the long run its awesome for resale in a home. major selling point and if 30,000.00 is spent doing it, expect 40-50% return on investment as long as it isnt shit materials.

so whats the cost of solar water heaters to say...preheat boiler water?

I have the electric sub flooring. It looked pretty easy to install. Just put some glue shit down, electric element, shit for tile, tile - done. I still wouldn't do it myself.

I have a friend who installed it under his granite counter tops in the kitchen - now that is tits.

I have the electric sub flooring. It looked pretty easy to install. Just put some glue shit down, electric element, shit for tile, tile - done. I still wouldn't do it myself.

I have a friend who installed it under his granite counter tops in the kitchen - now that is tits.

I have 2" granite in my kitchen, don't think that would work but fuck that certainly would be all kinds of tits

Top Bottom