Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who here is handy?

pdaddyII

High End Bro
Platinum
I want to install heated flooring in my bathroom. It's a large bathroom approx. 400sq ft. There's ceramic tile(I think) in there now. How big of a nightmare would this be??

unless you have access to the subfloor through like a basement..then you could pry do hot water heat through the joists

yea, like plank said, you have to tear it all out, check the sub flooring, make sure its all ok and not rotting out, then line the floor, run the tubes, have access for the connection for the tubes, then lay all new tile. in my house the tile was a bitch because it takes a long time to get to temp. so make sure you do a little research on the thickness of the tile and heat transmittance. once its all said and done it not bad at all, just a pain in the ass. good for bathrooms and kitchens. be prepared for your bills to climb a little too.

a new hammer drill would be pretty tits....a hole hawg would be good too

My dad is handy as fuck. I call him over to 'help' me with projects and before you know it he's knee deep into the project and I'm watching (tv)

Top Bottom