Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Heavy set guy and steroid help

Gaijel

Currently 284 lb and 6 ft 5 in
I would describe my body as heavy set not sure on body fat. I'm a big biker dude that you don't want to run into I'll put it that way
I'm looking to use steroids to get stronger
which steroid would you recommend for me if you had to choose between sustanon and trenbolone?
And how much would you use?

well nothing beats tren for strength

but (i'm not trying to be rude) what makes a man tough is not his size, its his ability to not die from a stroke at 50 years old

a lot of these biker dudes i see on tv and such who love to talk the talk would get winded walking to their mailbox. that isn't tough to me sorry. and if you got into a fight you would be tired after about 10 seconds of brawling right? let's face it these are the types who want a war and alll that but with their big guts would get pulverized trying to run up a hill in battle

if you are that heavy as you describe using tren comes with heart risks

none.. i understand you want to use them but you need to be in the right condition to use them and its rather clear you are not near there.. you could look at sarms as another option

for the best quality sarms visit either https://umbrellalabs.is or https://sarms.forsale

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 Rad-140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 ACP-105 (VASCULINE) 20 mg day… split doses… 10 mg in the a.m. and 10 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 n2guard

Mini pct 13-16

Clomid 50/25/25/25 OR Nolva 40/20/20/20
Gw-501516 20 mg day

Nothing surprises me anymore with posts, at some point you think people would drop the tough guy/ego trip and just ask for help like a decent human, nonetheless Dylan and Steve got it covered with great advice for life and gear use.

Currently 284 lb and 6 ft 5 in
I would describe my body as heavy set not sure on body fat. I'm a big biker dude that you don't want to run into I'll put it that way
I'm looking to use steroids to get stronger
which steroid would you recommend for me if you had to choose between sustanon and trenbolone?
And how much would you use?
trenbolone of course get leaner

Top Bottom