Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

which cycle is better for overall quality gains?

Do the deca at 400mg per week with 25-50mg winny ed.
But if progesterone is what you are worried about the 25mg every day will be effective for the prevention of unwanted sides.

Lata-
Boomboom

I thought deca did not aromatize, and that it only stimulated the progesterone receptor, which is why winny can sometimes help. Winny binds to the receptor, but does not stimulate it.

TxLonghorn said:
I thought deca did not aromatize, and that it only stimulated the progesterone receptor, which is why winny can sometimes help. Winny binds to the receptor, but does not stimulate it.

I was seeing where is was going with that. Deca does basically what you said. He must have read in Anabolic 2000. It says that deca can convert to estrogen, which we all know is not true. So nolvadex, arimidex, and proviron wont work.

Yeah, lawnsaver, I was under the impression that deca could aromatize to estrogen. It wasn't just in anabolics 2000. Drug profiles, such as Bill Robert's, state that it can also. If I'm wrong, I apologize for spreading misinformation.

Top Bottom