Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Which Anabolic Protein Bar is the best now

Protein bars are crap.

Make yourself a Roast Beef/Turkey sandwhich on whole what before you leave the house, if you are resorting to protein bars.

DBBT said:
n e one besides rosslovesmoney who is banned?

Hey, just tryin to help a bro out...

Protein bars a re usually loaded with garbage. If you can find a good one, for a good price, good luck. I am just saying you will get more protein and better carbs from a roast beef/turkey sandwhich.

Be easy! Just spreadin the knowledge.

Ross E said:

Protein bars a re usually loaded with garbage. If you can find a good one, for a good price, good luck. I am just saying you will get more protein and better carbs from a roast beef/turkey sandwhich.

check the nut. facts on ON's pro complex

plus you're banned

Ross E said:

i have to agree...
the quality of protein in bars is usually shitty.
i'd love to see a bar made from ultrafiltered whey..

if you cant pack lunch, get some ziploc bags and fill them with powder.

Labrada puts out a great protein bar. Thay actually taste good. I was shocked..... Good to have if you are hungry right after a workout and want something to munch on, the ride home. Check it out.

BT

Satch & Ross are right on...stick w/powders over Bars...overall they have poor quality protein & tons of filler.

Top Bottom