Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Which 2 sarms are best?

NeriasLat

what would you recommend for someone who is 5'9 75 Kg and 25 years old who is using sarms for the first time but has used 3 cycles of steroids in the past?
My goals are simple: more muscle and less fat
I’m looking to use something like GW or SR9009 + either RAD or LGD. I'm just confused at which stack would be best for someone who doesn't like remembering to take them everyday

what would you recommend for someone who is 5'9 75 Kg and 25 years old who is using sarms for the first time but has used 3 cycles of steroids in the past?
I’m looking to use something like GW or SR9009 + either RAD or LGD. I'm just confused at which stack would be best for someone who doesn't like remembering to take them everyday
I think cardarine is the best with testolone rad

20mgs cardarine
25mgs testolone
+n2guard of course

sarms should be used 2 at a time if you are new

Top Bottom