Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Where would you want to Vacation?

Re: Vacation Ideas

Mickey36 said:
We are looking for new vacation plans for just me and my husband and another with us and our 7 year old daughter. We can only make them 4 day vacations as school and work will not allow for longer.

Me and my husband would usually go to Desire (all inclusive / adult only) resort in Cancun Mexico. We have also go on some river trips. We are planning on doing a sky diving trip for New Years Eve. We are looking for some other ideas.

We have taken our daughter on a cruise but cruises are just not for us. We will be taking her to Disney World but are look for some other places.

How the hell are you going to make an entire trip out of skydiving? The shit only lasts about 30min including the lesson.

Last edited:
Well, since you only have 4 days I wouldn't want to go somewhere that is really far to get to. Going overseas or to Hawaii would take up half of your vacation.

I would swing down to key west or the bahamas.

Re: Vacation Ideas

pdaddyII said:
How the hell are you going to make an entire trip out of skydiving? The shit only lasts about 30min including the lesson.

We arer going out to AZ for a few days so we can jump on New Years Eve, which New Years is my birthday. We go to the bar afterwards and we do not need the lesson. My husband had well over 100 jumps before we met, it is one of our hobbies.

Top Bottom