Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Where would you want to Vacation?

Mickey36

Vacation Ideas

We are looking for new vacation plans for just me and my husband and another with us and our 7 year old daughter. We can only make them 4 day vacations as school and work will not allow for longer.

Me and my husband would usually go to Desire (all inclusive / adult only) resort in Cancun Mexico. We have also go on some river trips. We are planning on doing a sky diving trip for New Years Eve. We are looking for some other ideas.

We have taken our daughter on a cruise but cruises are just not for us. We will be taking her to Disney World but are look for some other places.

I still love Bermuda! Fairmont South Hampton is the best place I have ever stayed! Stay on the Gold Level - Presidents Club. AMAZING. Stayed there for 2 weeks on our honeymoon. I have been to the island many times and it is great. So clean and so safe! So much fun! Check it out.

South Pacific looks great. Never been. We were going to maybe go for our honeymoon but said Bermuda instead. Long plane ride from NY. One day!

Top Bottom