Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Where to buy deca-durabolin?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You need to eat til it hurts as much as you can everyday and start taking some supps like creatine everyday to start. I really didn't pick up much natty weight til I was 20-21. It was ver gradual like 5-10lbs per yr. To maximise roids potential you should be at your natural best and you don't get there from 2 yrs of lifting with protien shakes. Just keep hitting it hard for now and wait a few years.

The "Roid Store" is a small counter at the back of most Walmarts. You have to ask around in order to find them though because they are kept pretty quiet for obvious reasons.
I wouldn't recommend Deca though as a first timer given your age and everything. You'd be better off using placebo, its a new steroid basically for young people who have little experience.

dood i started a dbol only cycle when i was 17 and i was too young for it. im 20 and just finished my first inject. just wait, its worth it. cycle creatine n OTC stuff.

Tzlaxplr22 said:
Hi everyone..Im 17 now and i've platued with my lifting so im taking the big step towards steriods..ive done so much research on them that its sick, ive decided to start cycling with Deca-durabolin and see how it works out for me cause ive heard really good things and that its the safest..but where do i get it?!?! im underaged and dont have a credit card..please help

this entire post is ridiculous. 17? platuea'd? credit card? safest? done tons of research? where, did you do this research man? shit.....im done.....

mate, post pics. prove people wrong about you hitting a rock.
whats your stats? what do you lift?
your 17. you've been training two years. at 15 your body aint trying to grow muscle

take in more cals and research your training first

AS should be the last thing you should be worried about

DonCorleone562 said:
Lil Bro,

Your dick hasn't even plateaued yet...you still have years of growing to do...lol

"Yeah, and he's laughing at us, right on the radio, he's just laughing at us."

Tzlaxplr22 said:
most of the seniors in my school are on them but they all use test. and it seems too hardcore even tho they are retartedly big..wtf is a roid store, if it existed i'd go

The Roid Store is a place in Mexico. In Canada they have The Beer Store, well in Mexico they have The Roid Store.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom