Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Where to buy deca-durabolin?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn. I'm locking this puppy.

First no source requests. You're begging to get scammed. Just BEGGING.

Second - I'm leaving this up so you get it - these guys are giving you good advice. You want to get big but you're just going to cheat yourself out of solid maintainable muscle mass. And if you aren't getting results from your diet now, trust me, your diet is NOT going to support any chemicals to get you the results you want.

Step down for a sec from this "I bin trainin' 2 yrs and eating like crazy" -- 2 yrs aint' nuthing and you're not even done growing yet. I get you're probably not happy w/ where you are at, but get smart about it. ALL of us have discovered that if you don't get the diet & training down first, the rest doesn't matter.

I'm going to suggest you start by doing research on the part that matters - diet.

Go to the diet board and post up a new thread. List what you eat on a regular basis - use a food counts program like www.fitday.com (its free, easy to use, we all use it, FANTASTIC tool to find out what you are REALLY eating). Enter your day's meal plan in there, list everythign you ate, e.g.

Meal 1 - 8 am
1/2 c oatmeal
1 whole egg
1 egg white

Meal 2 - 11 am
2 oz almonds

Meal 3 - 2 pm
4 oz chicken
2 c broccoli
4 oz potato

etc..

And from fitday.com you can get your total calories & the macronutrient breakdown, % protein / % fat / % carbs.

Let's look at what you are eating and see if its actually going to support your goals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom