Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Where to buy deca-durabolin?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tzlaxplr22

Hi everyone..Im 17 now and i've platued with my lifting so im taking the big step towards steriods..ive done so much research on them that its sick, ive decided to start cycling with Deca-durabolin and see how it works out for me cause ive heard really good things and that its the safest..but where do i get it?!?! im underaged and dont have a credit card..please help

Tzlaxplr22 said:
Hi everyone..Im 17 now and i've platued with my lifting so im taking the big step towards steriods..ive done so much research on them that its sick, ive decided to start cycling with Deca-durabolin and see how it works out for me cause ive heard really good things and that its the safest..but where do i get it?!?! im underaged and dont have a credit card..please help
You need to do more research, too young and YOU DON'T USE A CC!!!!

hey bro, before you ask questions read the boards, NOBODY is going to tell you how to buy illegal AAS, I will tell you there are many people who get AAS without a credit card. This site is mainly for education if you do decide to use them, I suggest reading up on all the rules of this site. Dont bother pm'ing someone either, If someone sends you a place to get the deca, its most likely a scam..... People!!!! Look for the answers to your questions!!!!!!! Most of the time they are right in front of your face!!!!!

uh.. you can .. uh.. email me.. i mean.. the roid store!

dude just step away from the computer, go outside and play.. your too young, and obviously havent done that much research

stick around on the board for a few months, your knowledge will double 10 fold

At 17 you're at least 4 years of hard training away from even thinking about AAS. Spend the time researching the subject, and don't buy any gear!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom