Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Where the hell are Sharpton and Jackson?

I'm not a felon, but I do see little to no value in police officers. It's a low paying, dead end job. It's easy to see why so many are disgruntled.

Arm yourself instead.

When police are actively serving the community, then I have no issues. The problem comes when police are lumped into the local politics. Then you have plenty of "us vs them" situations because many people who serve in politics don't feel they have any responsibility to their constituents. When those police get little support from the city , then they feel they have no choice but to look out for number 1

That's a stereotype. But that's usually the way these conversations begin.... everyone who complains about the police is some felon.... That's not a stereotype, that's an outright fallacy. That doesn't work too well in NYC due the the extent people were stopped and frisked

based on my NYC experience, i wood hypothesize that most of the people doing the stopping and frisking are the same race as most of the people being stopped and frisked.

Top Bottom