Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Where the hell are Sharpton and Jackson?

Lololoool

Master P was my man back when I lived in New Orleans

i'm always pleasantly surprised by any high-profile person that isn't too proud to be a complete geek when it comes to sports or some other thing that they're passionate about but weren't good enough at it to make a living...

They need to lock fuckers who killed the guy up. This stuff is happening every week now. Non-compliance looks like a death sentence. I can't even find why they were arresting him to begin with.

Not releasing that info makes me think he was probably doing something like selling some weed and they know people will go even crazier if they do release it.

According to this guy, us white people are out of our fucking minds though. Don't know how many people heard about this but this guy was walking on and burning the flag where I went to school and my sister currently attends. Skip to about 2:50 to hear his reasoning and how he's a terrorist to white people. Police found a gun in his backpack on campus and he's now in hiding.

According to this guy, us white people are out of our fucking minds though. Don't know how many people heard about this but this guy was walking on and burning the flag where I went to school and my sister currently attends. Skip to about 2:50 to hear his reasoning and how he's a terrorist to white people. Police found a gun in his backpack on campus and he's now in hiding.

nice story

It is what it is. If you brutalize, kill, sick a dog or taser someone handcuffed... then at some point people will react. I don't condone violence, but you have to look at the violence that started this mess.... It's been going on for decades

butt a majority of the perpetrators who organized the violence and looting via social media from the local high schools haven't been on this planet for decades :confused:

Police Commissioner: Rioters ‘Came Right Out Of The High Schools’ CBS Baltimore

Top Bottom