Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Where the hell are Sharpton and Jackson?

you know, i recently spent a day in NYC and we were from one end of the city to the other and i did not see a single white NYPD officer...every officer i saw or encountered was black or some other not-white ethnicity (most of them were black). are all the white-racist cops on duty in the black neighborhoods? and, if so, wtf for? or, are there not really that many white-racist cops on the force? or white cops period?? because that's the way it looks to a non-resident observer.

I'll get that experience soon enough. But what the statistics point out is that even in areas of NYC where blacks are not the majority, blacks made up the majority of stops. Even off duty black NYPD say they are discriminated against even while wearing their ID. If you listen to the last Rudy Giuliani rants, it is solely about black criminality, and hence the criminal nature of ANYONE black. So it's not just the cops. The ats why I'm great full for this mayor

I'll get that experience soon enough. But what the statistics point out is that even in areas of NYC where blacks are not the majority, blacks made up the majority of stops. Even off duty black NYPD say they are discriminated against even while wearing their ID. If you listen to the last Rudy Giuliani rants, it is solely about black criminality, and hence the criminal nature of ANYONE black. So it's not just the cops. The ats why I'm great full for this mayor

Blue lives matter!

I'd rather hear moar of the raising kids where they don't have rap sheets as thick as phone books at age 18 movement

That's a stereotype. But that's usually the way these conversations begin.... everyone who complains about the police is some felon.... That's not a stereotype, that's an outright fallacy. That doesn't work too well in NYC due the the extent people were stopped and frisked

Last edited:
I'm not a felon, but I do see little to no value in police officers. It's a low paying, dead end job. It's easy to see why so many are disgruntled.

Arm yourself instead.

I'd rather hear moar of the raising kids where they don't have rap sheets as thick as phone books at age 18 movement

Recently a black friend told me he's been stopped more times than he can count for no reason. Cops have asked him what "you people" were doing on that part of town (visiting a friend). He's been stopped, pointed with a gun and immediately thrown in the concrete because he fit a suspects description, by description they meant black.

When he told me all this I felt really sad and disappointed in law enforcement.

Top Bottom