Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Where the hell are Sharpton and Jackson?

all the blacks are acting like absolute animals in baltimore. what they're doing is not protesting ... it's criminal and animalistic. this is why people hate blacks. people also hate muslims ... it's because they are terrorists.

all the blacks are acting like absolute animals in baltimore. what they're doing is not protesting ... it's criminal and animalistic. this is why people hate blacks. people also hate muslims ... it's because they are terrorists.

I dont hate anyone. Maybe you but just a little due to this post.

Fuck the states

Still trying to figure out what happened. But it looks like a dude Robert "Meech" Tucker was packing and was shot in Baltimore this afternoon. Cops are saying Noone was shot but I have 2 pics from people on the ground. 1 with the cop standing over the gun and aiming at "Meech" supposedly after the gun slipped from "Meech's hands. 2. A pic with "Meech" down with a bullet hole through the shirt.

Still trying to figure out what happened. But it looks like a dude Robert "Meech" Tucker was packing and was shot in Baltimore this afternoon. Cops are saying Noone was shot but I have 2 pics from people on the ground. 1 with the cop standing over the gun and aiming at "Meech" supposedly after the gun slipped from "Meech's hands. 2. A pic with "Meech" down with a bullet hole through the shirt.

he dropped the gun when he was arrested and it went off

Top Bottom