Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Where is everyone?!

Im here!

Im always checking in (lurking) a few times a day....Ive been under the weather since the weekend..so I decided that this is the perfect time to take a week off...Im dying to go to the gym, but I KNOW that I need the break!!!! :)

Hope everyone has a happy and SAFE Halloween!!!

Hmm, I know there's a halloween icon, but since the only board that had the link for all the smileys was pics of women, I have no way to find it. How about we get this board hooked up with smileys again? Anyhow, Happy Halloween.

My ISP sucks, connection has been down the last few days. I'm here again now...:D

I'm still around, but i too have just been lurking. I have also been pretty busy with some other things going on at home, so i try to get here as often as i can, but lately it's just not as much as i'd like.

Well good.

Glad to know ya'll are still around ! It's amazing what a difference you guys make on this board !

:bat: :alien: :jack1: :vampire: :freak: :jack1:

Quit showing off with all your icons! I still remember a few...You better watch out or I'll give ya this one--->:mad:

Take that!!!

Top Bottom