Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Where is Bubbles?

Status
Not open for further replies.
blut wump said:
She was number three or four on the K-leaderboard for a while just after BB won about 1.5 million on last year's playoffs.

I'm confident that Bubbles was not a BB alter. She was one of our finest members and I still miss her.
they stopped posting at the same time. to the day.

You guys are great detectives. I mean, clearly an alter. Asking where someone went when obviosuly they were on this site everyday and then stopped posting, that is CLEAR evidence.

One night a couple years ago, a bunch of us played Yahoo games online (wordracer or something like that), Bubbles played and was not an alter, very nice person.

mightymouse69 said:
One night a couple years ago, a bunch of us played Yahoo games online (wordracer or something like that), Bubbles played and was not an alter, very nice person.
I played! It was fun and I sucked, lol.
Yes I thought Bubbles was real, enjoyed chatting to bubbles, however from what i know, BB admitted to being bubbles

lolfuckinglol. you guys don't believe in baby Jesus but believe in someone you never spoke to or saw in person. BB & BuBBles stopped posting for the same length of time when BB got axed last year. Bubbles popped in once or twice more before admin caught up to that acct. among many others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom