Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Where is Bubbles?

Status
Not open for further replies.
youngguns said:
Ef is like the 1400's, WITCH, SHES A WITCH
why?
BECAUSE! GET ERRRRR!

Considering Bubbles has not SIGNED ON to EF since July 31st 2006 and you joined in NOV 06 - I'm not really sure how you could know Bubbles to miss Bubble's presence.

Remember it's not WHAT someone says but HOW they say it.

velvett said:
Considering Bubbles has not SIGNED ON to EF since July 31st - I'm not really sure how you could know Bubbles to miss Bubble's presence.

i don't think he is aware i was directing that towards him. nice segue....

velvett said:
Considering Bubbles has not SIGNED ON to EF since July 31st 2006 and you joined in NOV 06 - I'm not really sure how you could know Bubbles to miss Bubble's presence.

I never said I missed bubbles, I asked where bubbles was, like I could incert that name 50 times with a bunch of people with tons of karma and posts that dont post...

However, if you don't beleive me, wouldnt it be possible for me to read threads 5 years ago, without an account? Please just stop with the alter stuff though, it's just a lost cuase, really.

youngguns said:
I never said I missed bubbles, I asked where bubbles was, like I could incert that name 50 times with a bunch of people with tons of karma and posts that dont post...

I said, "missed her presence" - you would have had to search posts over 6 months old to even know who Bubbles IS.

Why don't you tell me about Huckleberry... Huck would fall under "a bunch of people".

velvett said:
:qt:

Does it make me gay that your avatard arouses me?

only bi-curious... It makes me moist also... Damn I wish it was me... then I could brag on how I aroused you!

Off to do backbends :p

stop the lesbo overtones. there's blood in the water. let's finish something off....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom