Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Where do you guys get your belts, wraps and straps?

Nomak666

i got my belt and wraps from APT. but when i ordered a few months ago, they didnt have the one i wante din the size, i emailed them twice to ask if they were getting more in stock. they never answered me so i went with another belt cuz i was tired of waiting. The velcro on my wraps are getting worn out and not sticking as well and sometimes pops off, so i went to check out the wraps again and the wraps i had (convict pro) were out of the size i wanted (24). seems like all their "heavy to super heavy" wraps are out of stock for the 24 inch or 36 inch and only have the 12s. i have a feeling they are going out of business so i was wondering where else is a good place to get quality wrist wraps for heavy to super heavy lifting.

i got my belt from a cheap sports shop, its not leather and its not got a buckle on it, it has a velcro type strap instead, but I barely ever use it and the times I have used it then its done the job

I got my wrist wraps from pullumsports.co.uk but they are titan titanium, if I lived in the USA I would have got them direct from the titan website or I would have gotten inzer ones from the inzer website, but they are both USA based so postage would have cost me alot, so I needed some from a british website...

my straps were from ebay and I only use them for stretching my lats and for the time when I was doing rippetoe shrugs

eBay! I even got a $65 pair of lifting hooks for $4, new in the box.

Charles

thanks bro, that never crossed my mind. ill try and find some. i need new wraps, straps, and i wanna get one of those lever belts. i cant get the regular belts super tight and those lever belts seem awesome.

Top Bottom