Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

where can i get a stability ball? and what size should i get?

decem

let me warn you all beforehand.. if you flame me.. i will thrash you..

i think i'm gonna buy a stability ball.. but not to exercise with..

to sit on at work...

yeah yeah.. don't make fun of me.. all i do is sit on my fucking ass 11 hours a day in front of a computer.. and i'm getting fucking fat...

so i figure i'll buy a stability ball.. and sit on it like a chair at work.. cuz at least that way.. i'm constantly burning calories (not all.. but more than i do sitting in the lazy boy i am sitting in now).. as i must constantly work to balance myself..

what do you think?

where can i buy one?

what's a good price for one?

what size should i get to be comfortable?

I don't think.

Try ebay.

About 20 bucks.

Depends on how tall you are.

You might even find one with a dildo attached to it! J/k....I couldn't resist it!

decem said:
fucker.

5'10".. what size?

:lmao:

I think they come in 55cm, 65cm and 75 cm, if I am not mistaken. I'm over 6' and I bought the 75cm. My wife is 5' and she has the 55cm.

We use them for exercise only. The 75cm is a pretty large ball. I think it would be fine for what you are going to do with it. If there is a place around your town that has them...go in and try them out and then buy it on ebay.

Sounds like it would help my aching back.
I wouldn't care WTF anyone said about how crazy I looked.
F' - um

Y_Lifter said:
Sounds like it would help my aching back.
I wouldn't care WTF anyone said about how crazy I looked.
F' - um

thx y_lifter..

i know i'll get ribbed at work.. but i don't give a crap.. at least i'll be losing weight or staying the same.. instead of getting a big ole pus gut like them..

i heard sitting on it is also good for strengthening the inner-core muscles.. and strong inner-core muscles = all around greater strength..

I have two herniated discs and I use it to strengthen my abs and work my lower back muscles. Damn thing has done wonders although I do have my bad days when it rains! Sucks!

Top Bottom