Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

where can i get a stability ball? and what size should i get?

hey humorme.. how much over 6' are you?

if you were to sit on your balls.. lol.. where would your upper legs be in relation to the floor?

i want my legs to be either parallel or with my upper thigh slightly higher than my knees..

so what do you think?

there's no stores around me that sells that shit.. i'm in the sticks man..

decem said:
hey humorme.. how much over 6' are you?

if you were to sit on your balls.. lol.. where would your upper legs be in relation to the floor?

i want my legs to be either parallel or with my upper thigh slightly higher than my knees..

so what do you think?

there's no stores around me that sells that shit.. i'm in the sticks man..

I'm at 6'3" and 255 lbs and I just tried it sitting on tile not carpet. My legs are parallel with the floor but if I put some air in it me legs would be slightly higher. I think it might be a little underinflated right now because I haven't checked it in a while. Mine is Gymnic Body Ball.

I live in the sticks too!

thx guys.. lookin at the link that y_lifter gave me.. it's saying 65cm for 5'7-6'1 and 75cm for 6'2-6'8..

i think i'm gonna go 'head and get the 65cm on right now.. and if it don't work.. oh well.. i'm sure my girl and i can find some handy uses for it... lol..

thanks a ton guys..

Y_Lifter said:

That sounds like a quote straight off an "INFLATE A DATE" box..

My fault! I must have looked at the wrong piece of paper with the directions on it. I keep them all in the same drawer. I knew this was going to happen!

HumorMe said:

You might even find one with a dildo attached to it! J/k....I couldn't resist it!

Sorry Georgie... but that was fucking funny!!! :FRlol: :FRlol:

Funny you mention that though... when I was just at the gym I sat on one of those fucking balls and told my friend how comfortable the damn thing was. It's a pretty good idea you have there, lardass. ;) j/k!!!
--

Sports Authority has them. I don't know if you have one of those near you.

But use them for exercises as well. It has given me the best lower ab exercises I have ever done. You can do reverse crunches as well and build up the mid back area of the spinal cord. Looks impressive as hell when you thicken it, right above the area that hyperextensions work.

Top Bottom